Absolutely Anything Reviews

• Nov 23, 2019

good concept. catastrophic script.

good concept. catastrophic script.

• Oct 31, 2019

I really enjoyed this movie. Not sure why it has such bad ratings. It was really funny! It was like an eccentric British version of Bruce Almighty. It was great. Good fun.

• Oct 20, 2019

Super cheesy and cute!

Super cheesy and cute!

• Oct 19, 2019

Robin Williams is the only redeeming factor

Robin Williams is the only redeeming factor

• Oct 18, 2019

This was ok for what it is. I'm sure there are many things about it that could be better, but it's not really important to mention them. Simon Cowell is enjoyable in it. I frankly like the movie concept of someone having these kinds of unlimited superpowers, but I don't think this story was the best that could have been conceived considering the idea. Nonetheless, it was worth my time to see it once. The funniest parts of the movie were certainly Simon's dog voiced by Robin Williams. There were many moments that made me laugh out loud and it was a pleasure to know that it was Robin Williams doing the voice. I'm glad I watched. I want the unlimited power Simon has in this movie and I'd immediately get to work on solving real problems. Not a classic movie here, but enjoyable enough for me. I don't think I'll watch it again.

• Oct 07, 2019

It's an oddity, but an enjoyable one at that!

It's an oddity, but an enjoyable one at that!

• Sep 29, 2019

Interesting premise, but if you are going to make a comedy, it has to be funny. There were a couple of scenes with the dog that made me smile, but other than that, this was a bit of a wasteland. Too bad, because I usually like Pegg.

• Sep 19, 2019

Hokey as it is, I loved that it had Dennis the Dog (last role for Robin Williams voicing Dennis) saving the day and in fact the entire Human Race.

• May 14, 2019

Ignore the snotty reviews. If you enjoyed things like Ant-Man, Deadpool or Meteor Man, you might enjoy this film. It's is a lot of silly fun, especially in the era of overly-serious comic book movies. Anybody who looks at this as a 'Monty Python Reunion' is mostly fooling themselves, even though it's great hearing their voices and seeing Jones onscreen for probably the last time. If nobody knew the Pythons were involved in this, the reviews would have been much better, but there's a lot of Python fans who only know the group's best material and judge everything against that, which is pointless and makes fun movies like this end up with 'rotten' score when it shouldn't. This is a fun, cute movie and anybody with a brain in their head should judge the film on its own merit instead of 'it's not as good as the best comedy ever made so give it one star'.

• Apr 16, 2019

Maybe it was just me but I genuinely enjoyed most of this film. The aliens themselves were questionable but I mean, damn isn't that the entire point?