Accepted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Accepted Reviews

September 9, 2016
Not a great movie, but really fun to watch whatsoever
July 5, 2016
"Accepted" is formulatic but nonetheless heartwarmingly funny.
½ June 27, 2016
Accepted is funny and great. A movie about people who don't get accepted into their college make up their own college is brilliant. This movie has a great plot. I would very much suggest this movie.
May 14, 2016
Funny, fast and messy.
April 28, 2016
Not enough laughs and the story is pretty generic... Such a pity with a decent cast at its disposal. The plot is horribly flimsy and the tale of outcasts who find acceptance has been repeated since the 80s. Unfortunately for me, Accepted gets rejected.
Resonant Line: "Bartleby Gaines: I could go to jail.
Uncle Ben: Don't worry, you're young. Your butt can take it."
½ February 13, 2016
pretty dumb. cheesy story. not very funny. jonah hill was about the only funny thing in this movie, and he didn't even have that many parts. the good thing for justin long is that he still got to show that he's a pretty good actor in this pretty terrible movie (2 viewings)
½ February 11, 2016
This was really enjoyable and fun, even though it's preposterous and some of the supporting characters are unfunny and annoying
½ January 7, 2016
Not hilarious all the time but that was lowkey deep as balls
January 1, 2016
Good movie. It's plot is a decent blend of originality and formula, the jokes are pretty funny and smart, and the performances are solid, especially Long.
½ November 14, 2015
Kinda like a sequel to the great Superbad if Seth was smart.

Not awful. Good lazy Saturday movie. Justin Long is decent.
½ November 12, 2015
Great movie learning to accept others.
October 25, 2015
A funny college comedy that would have worked better if it was a little more raunchy like American Pie. Still, a fun lightweight film.

Grade: B
½ October 8, 2015
"Ask me about my wiener!!!"
August 31, 2015
Acceptable education vs Exceptional education.
½ August 7, 2015
a flat out hilarious movie. why are there not more screwball comedies like this these days????
August 6, 2015
Not a great comedy, but a decent comedy. Lewis Black was great, and Justin Long was great as well. A few laugh out loud moments, but for the most part it was kind of meh......
½ July 29, 2015
For me this movie was funny!!! I enjoyed tonight with this movie. However, the story was not clear in many points! I gave a b
July 26, 2015
For those who HAD gone through it, a ok night to sit around and chillex
½ July 21, 2015
Despite being bad, this is a funny movie. It has all the ingredients for totally sucking but manages a couple funny scenes. It is quite apparent that a lot of this movie was improvised, and that works both for and against it.
July 4, 2015