Accepted Reviews

• Jun 05, 2020

Completely ludicrous.

Completely ludicrous.

• May 20, 2020

Perfect if you want a good laugh without caring too much about the plot. Comparable to other jonah hill's films

• May 17, 2020

É um bom filme, legal em algumas partes..

É um bom filme, legal em algumas partes..

• May 17, 2020

Underrated comedy. One of the better ones with Justin Long. Still fun to watch.

Underrated comedy. One of the better ones with Justin Long. Still fun to watch.

• Mar 26, 2020

I wish I could give this movie less then half a star because it was absolutely fucking pathetic.

• Feb 05, 2020

My expectations were quite low but I liked it

My expectations were quite low but I liked it

• Jul 17, 2019

Very funny feelgood movie for those that still know how to enjoy themselves without wanting every movie to be a cerebral voyage. Disconnect, sit back, and be entertained.!

• May 29, 2019

it is always hard to be rejected. sometimes it kills our passion, our source of creativity. this movie is a great movie, i think it is the only movie that shows us there we have different way of learning -teaching and lots of things to learn. in our universities they teach us engineering, medicine so on. but none of them teach us the true process to be innovative, which is thinking. i guess this movie shows the true way of learning that is learning with your passions, dream, thinking and the most powerful one hope... people like this movie or not , you never take away the greater feelings and pursue of my learning in that way.

• Apr 23, 2019

Laughs, it might offer. But a great movie, no way. Though I'm down for a strange attempt on creating a college, but not with this kind of execution. The plot is terrible and loaded with idiocy. The characters are impossible to relate to or route for. The script was awkward, the messages are thin, and the college environment itself, was not even close to acceptable. Its a comedy loaded with slack, just like its main character.

• Apr 22, 2019

This is one of the movies where you just want to enjoy without thinking too deep about anything. Unreal? Come on! I don't need that as long as it makes me laugh and happy after the movie ended. It is just like what the movie is about, stereotype does not define what a good movie is. Despite the bad score from the critiques, to me, this is a good movie. Just relax your mind and enjoy this 90 minutes.