Accepted Reviews

• Jul 26, 2020

I really liked this movie about a fake university- The South Harmon Institute of Technology(you can tell it's fake by the name!) Lots of laughs and a different kind of story. Recommended.

• Jul 24, 2020

Fantastic watch, will definitely watch again, and can recommend. I've watch this movie so many times, and it's probably one of my favorite movies. With the ridiculous premise that you have to go to college, what happens to the qualified people that don't get in: they make their own way, literally. Just the concept of doing something like this is fascinating, and with the cast, the delivery is amazing: Justin Long, Blake Lively, Maria Thayer, (fat) Jonah Hill, Lewis Black, and even a young Hannah Marx. The jokes are paced so well, and there is some noticeable punch up, but it's usually so good I don't mind. Part of the reason I like this writing is that a lot of it is character based: just making weird and fun characters and making them live in this fun world. So many of the scenes have background action happening, which is risky, but the pay off is magnificent. On top of that, there are sub-arcs, and a great grand arc all about inclusivity and innovation. Watch this, I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed.

• Jun 05, 2020

Completely ludicrous.

Completely ludicrous.

• May 20, 2020

Perfect if you want a good laugh without caring too much about the plot. Comparable to other jonah hill's films

• May 17, 2020

É um bom filme, legal em algumas partes..

É um bom filme, legal em algumas partes..

• May 17, 2020

Underrated comedy. One of the better ones with Justin Long. Still fun to watch.

Underrated comedy. One of the better ones with Justin Long. Still fun to watch.

• Mar 26, 2020

I wish I could give this movie less then half a star because it was absolutely fucking pathetic.

• Feb 05, 2020

My expectations were quite low but I liked it

My expectations were quite low but I liked it

• Jul 17, 2019

Very funny feelgood movie for those that still know how to enjoy themselves without wanting every movie to be a cerebral voyage. Disconnect, sit back, and be entertained.!

• May 29, 2019

it is always hard to be rejected. sometimes it kills our passion, our source of creativity. this movie is a great movie, i think it is the only movie that shows us there we have different way of learning -teaching and lots of things to learn. in our universities they teach us engineering, medicine so on. but none of them teach us the true process to be innovative, which is thinking. i guess this movie shows the true way of learning that is learning with your passions, dream, thinking and the most powerful one hope... people like this movie or not , you never take away the greater feelings and pursue of my learning in that way.