Alita: Battle Angel Reviews

• 1d ago

Its pretty good, acting is good if you take way the bad script, alot of plot holes, but without doubt action scence where out of this world, cgi at its best.

• 2d ago

Really liked it from start to end great special effects.

Really liked it from start to end great special effects.

• 3d ago

Greatest manga adaptation of all time.

Greatest manga adaptation of all time.

• 3d ago

This has grown on me quite a bit since I've seen it. It has some pretty great visuals and the action set pieces are good fun. That being said, the character work is pretty minimal, so it ends up being pretty unmemorable aside from the exciting parts, in my opinion. I'd definitely watch it again though.

• 4d ago

Good story, great cast and CGI. Best 2019 movie for me.

Good story, great cast and CGI. Best 2019 movie for me.

• 4d ago

The movie is awesome both visually and in the story.

The movie is awesome both visually and in the story.

• 4d ago

Fantastic movie with action galore!

Fantastic movie with action galore!

• 4d ago

Good scifi. Look forward to sequel.

Good scifi. Look forward to sequel.

• 4d ago

This movie is so bad it hurts. Pointless aimless and boring.

This movie is so bad it hurts. Pointless aimless and boring.

• 4d ago

I loved this movie! Alita: Battle Angel is my type of movie. I love the science fiction and the great action throughout the entire movie. It also has a very substantive story as a solid foundation. The setting is very grim but Alita's character is uplifting and gives viewers hope. I liked how Alita's story also involves a quest of finding out who she truly is. She finds herself in a world where she can be seen as somewhat ordinary. But she comes to find out that she's far from ordinary. She's an angel from heaven. I really enjoyed this movie and the story itself can be explained further in other films. I hope there's a sequel as the ending laid the framework for more films. This movie is emotional, action filled, and has intense action sequences. The creators of this film did a nice job of spacing out the action. They didn't rush into it and every battle scene was meaningful. By the time Alita and others are losing their limbs, you're emotionally invested in the character. I would definitely recommend this movie.