Reviews

• Aug 30, 2021

Alone in the Dark is a poorly made movie that earns at least *1* star!

Alone in the Dark is a poorly made movie that earns at least *1* star!

• Jul 22, 2021

Horrible. The only good thing here is the OST. The worst game adaptation ever!

Horrible. The only good thing here is the OST. The worst game adaptation ever!

• Jul 03, 2021

Uwe Boll makes my 13-month-old niece look like a genius filmmaker. This entire movie is incomprehensible. It's only saving grace is that there's a character in the film named 'Marco.' So when he dies, and his buddies yell his name after him, the audience can shout 'Polo!' But, in all seriousness, this is one of the absolutely worst films I have ever seen. There's no redeeming value - just don't see it.

• Feb 12, 2021

I wish I could give this film one star...whatever these stars were paid...it wasn't enough.

• Oct 14, 2020

this movie is so bad you can't watch it

this movie is so bad you can't watch it

• Sep 16, 2020

A few times I had some sympathy for the film, nudging towards 3/10, and then Boll finished the movie with that terrible ending, so yeah. Still a better flick than Smoleńsk, though.

• Aug 18, 2020

oof. just straight up dull. I always heard that narration was lazy story telling, but I never bought into that thinking of all the great movies with Narration in them, but then I saw this movie and I was like "oh, that's what can go wrong with it."

• Jul 29, 2020

Film adaptations of video games don't tend to be very good, but come on! This is one of the most abysmal, worst movies I've seen in years! The only thing that this flick succeeds in doing is being an incredibly horrendous and boring film. The acting is stale, the characters have no depth to them, the special effects are clunky, the dialogue is absolutely horrifying and the directing is even worst. But the worst part about it all is that the film's plot is just absolutely confusing. It makes no sense what so ever. This is the type of film which is so bad that it actually made me angry at the end. It's not even so-bad-it's-good material, it's just really painful to sit through. Overall, director Uwe Boll has proven to us that he hasn't got a clue on how to make a movie, and it's a very good thing that he recently retired from the filmmaking industry. This sorry excuse of a horror/action movie is an insult to cinema itself, and it rightfully deserves to be called one of the worst movies ever made. Stay away from this terrible waste of time...

• Jun 19, 2020

The worst film with Christian Slater. While he is the only decent thing about it, the rest of the movie is a chore to get through with it's horrendous CGI, bad acting from everyone else, and being so disgustingly boring.

• Apr 21, 2020

It was a laughably bad movie.

It was a laughably bad movie.