Along Came Polly Reviews

• Jan 12, 2020

The actuaries should have put in overtime before they made this movie. It's a little longwinded and not quite creative enough.

• Jan 03, 2020

Brilliant cast, hilarious perfect performance by Philip Seymour Hoffman. Don't understand why it has such a low rating, hilarious.

• Dec 20, 2019

The only good thing about this movie is the introduction of the word ‘shart' into colloquial vocabulary.

• Nov 30, 2019

A solid middle of the road romantic comedy that will keep you entertained on a Saturday afternoon. While the leads don't gel particularly well, the supporting cast does a good enough job to make this work.

• Nov 27, 2019

She did great! Ben doesnt even know how to act, they dont have any chemistry

She did great! Ben doesnt even know how to act, they dont have any chemistry

• Nov 06, 2019

A cheesy and occasionally cringy romantic comedy with a few odd casting decisions though Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston are sporadically funny and I found Along Came Polly to be a cute, oddly charming movie. It's not very good but sometimes it's nice to to take a breather from angst-ridden epics and watch a cheesy yet adorable low-stakes romantic comedy.

• Oct 18, 2019

Well-written with many call-backs. Formulaic but fun. Stiller’s comedic skillset matched to perfection. Something About Mary 2? Okay, but why not. In a movie about risk assessment, the loss of Philip Seymour Hoffman is incalculable. #Bravo

• Jun 30, 2019

great movie its not an oscar winner but its hilarious

great movie its not an oscar winner but its hilarious

• Jun 16, 2019

One of my favorite performances by Philip Seymour Hoffman. He is worth watching it yet another time. Awesome! Love Jennifer Anniston too and Ben Stiller so you cant go wrong. Not sure how people could give this movie a low review. It's hilarious.

• May 14, 2019

Overall great movie. However, there are some weird scenes. This movie shows us that you can fall in love again after a bad relationship and that you can fall in love with a person that's not necessarily "your type". It also shows us that the fast-paced lives we live nowadays sometimes prevent us from seeing the big picture. It also shows us how finding "Mr./Mrs. Right" can change your life. The central message of the film is there is love for everyone no matter how "crazy" you think you are.