Amelia Reviews

• May 29, 2019

I have to say Hillary Swank was the best actress for this movie. She looked just like her. I think the movie would have been better with other male leads. I enjoyed how they would bring the black and whites to life . Something was king of off. I blame Richard Gere

• Aug 15, 2017

Ugh trust me this Movie is horrible.

Ugh trust me this Movie is horrible.

• Jan 12, 2017

Either Amelia was the most boring woman on earth or Hilary Swank should have been tarred and feather for her performance. Uhh... but then again I'd probably be off my game if I had to make out with Richard Gere. It' an insult that he's even on the film cover with her.

• Dec 30, 2016

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Oct 14, 2015

Surprisingly poor, given the stellar cast. The biography doesn't lend itself to dramatisation, at least not in this account. It's told rather than lived. Interesting to learn the facts - she was very effective in promoting women as pilots and independent in her relationships with men. She comes over as soft here, whereas I imagine she had a much harder edge. A little more imagination would have made this a more enjoyable tale.

• May 23, 2015

WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........

• Mar 22, 2015

Don't know how is this compare to Aviator! By Dicarpio!

Don't know how is this compare to Aviator! By Dicarpio!

• Jan 23, 2015

Reaching the passing grade only thanks to the presence of Ewan McGregor (although for very short on-screen time)

• Jan 08, 2015

Swank's acting and the footage at the end of the show left me wondering if the real Amelia was more headstrong and vocal... Dreams do come true sometimes and at other times, they lead to disappointment and a deep sense of loss... I can only imagine the grief and over-riding guilt of Amelia's greatest supporter - George Putnam, her loving husband.

• Jan 03, 2015

Apesar do excelente leque de atores, este filme não encontra o equilíbrio necessário para nos contar a história com entusiasmo e emoção.