American Pie 2 Reviews

• Jul 30, 2020

Great sequel!! Almost as good as the 1st and that says a lot!!

Great sequel!! Almost as good as the 1st and that says a lot!!

• Jul 21, 2020

A beat-for-beat rehash of the original that, like a second heaping of actual apple pie, leaves you feeling a bit too queasy.

• Jul 09, 2020

American Pie 2 has its moments and the characters doesn't suck. The biggest sin American Pie 2 does is that the first one did all the tricks and so this sequel feels like a rehash- and not exactly the best one either.

• Jul 04, 2020

Two things do impress about the sequel to American Pie: 1) The entire cast returned and that helped with the audience connection from the first film. 2) The soundtrack was every bit as good and that much better this time around. As inspiring as the music is, the acting was the complete opposite. It's uninspired and feels like it's just going through the motions. Count the money, cash the checks.

• Jul 02, 2020

It does everything right the original did. If you love these characters you will love this too.

• Jun 06, 2020

I like it a bit more than the first to where I'd say it's the best slice of the pie. It's a bit funnier, I like the story more, and Seann William Scott is at his best in this one.

• Jun 01, 2020

Literally this movie felt nostalgic,relatable,awesome and hilarious its a classic and best sequel,the situations were awkward and hilarious this time too,the whole recreation of party like 1st one and whole making memories thing was relatable as hell literally the feeling of this movie is awesome and great its one of the rare feel good movie just like the prequel but addition to little extra Fun and situations,it was a great sequel a Classic!

• May 17, 2020

If you liked the first one then I'm sure you will like this one. The cast is what makes this movie so great and funny.

• May 03, 2020

Just like the first one, this is pure cringe but it's SO GOOD. Just as good as the first movie!

• May 01, 2020