American Wedding Reviews

• Feb 08, 2021

In my opinion, this is the most forgettable entry of the four main movies of the American Pie franchise, however still brings a lot of laughs. Missing Chris Klein as Oz, something feels missing, probably because he could not have his own plotline like usual. However still a great late night watch.

• Jan 18, 2021

Have on DVD!!!!!!!!!

Have on DVD!!!!!!!!!

• Dec 12, 2020

Just like the second film, this one just doesn't hit the same as the original did. This installment in the iconic series has even less laughs than the second film did. I've only seen the first 3 movies in the franchise, so I hope the 4th movie is better than the sequel and the third movie when I watch it soon.

• Nov 20, 2020

This one wasn't as funny as either of the other two were, and relied a lot more on lowbrow gross-out humor than it did on the embarrassing but believable scenarios that the series is known for. The plot premise was fine even if it did feel a bit rushed coming out just two years after the one where they graduate, and the gay humor was surprisingly well-handled for a movie that could easily have dove into homophobia. The redemption arc for Stifler was an excellent choice and so the movie isn't a failure; it's just eclipsed by the rest of the main movies in this series.

• Sep 02, 2020

I'm legit surprised that people actually like this movie. I was expecting a american pie movie , not some rom com for date night. Yes it has the characters we all love but without the jokes and everything that we all enjoyed in the first movie. I am very disappointed in this film and I know that you're probably going to say that it's time for them to grow up but who cares . I wanted a fun comedy. Not some cringe bore. I know that there's a 4th movie in the Josh Biggs story of American pie because fudge the spin off movies. Of course those are going to suck way more than this but all this build up, two movies for this. Waste of my time and energy. At least I'll always have the first two american pie movies.

• Aug 21, 2020

Nowhere near as good as the first two films and the character depth was non-existent. Too engrossed on pushing out gag after gag, American Wedding came across as more juvenile than funny.

• Jul 30, 2020

Big downgrade mostly cuz it focused on Stifler a lot more but still enjoyed it a lot ;)

• Jul 21, 2020

A movie about learning to appreciate and show love for the people who tortured you into the person you've become, whether that means an insane high school bully or bumbling father, directed by the son of Bob Dylan—take that for what you will.

• Jun 29, 2020

Oz is missed and Kevin is wasted, but the film is fun, gross, heartfelt and everything you expect from American Pie.

• Jun 18, 2020

Not as great as the first two, to where I'd say it's my least favorite slice of the pie. But it had some funny moments and the story was good to where it was a solid sequel.