Anchor and Hope Reviews

• Mar 09, 2020

This was a lovely and nuanced love story. The characters were very real, flawed and multi-faceted and the acting understatedly superb. It somehow managed to avoid all the cliches of a love story. The muted, somewhat grungy colors were used to great effect, as were costumes and set design.

• Jan 24, 2020

Felt like I was watching children in adult bodies... stunted development at its finest but doesn't make for an entertaining movie. It was so bad I couldn't even get through 30 minutes.

• Oct 23, 2018

Just beautifully funny and emotional! Definitely a must watch!

Just beautifully funny and emotional! Definitely a must watch!

• Oct 23, 2018

I loved it. It's brilliant and addressing problems we have in our generation. It was so well put together and entertaining beginning to the end

• Jun 02, 2018