Annabelle Comes Home Reviews

• Michelle E
    2h ago

I loved it! It scared the you-know-what out of me. Well acted, the intrigue stayed throughout the movie, and at every turn, I wanted to know how it would end. SO much better than a dumb slasher film.

• Olivia B
    4h ago

Not as scary as I thought it would be. A couple jumpy parts but that’s about it. The story line was good though

• Ernesto
    4h ago

Thought the movie was great I was just disappointed that there was so much evil in the movie and no one died.

• 4h ago

When the Warren's go out the movie went down! Sense was out, Terror movies have to be intelligent and this movie wasn't.

• 5h ago

I like It, but i think that it had to be better , because i didn't fell scared while watching the movie.

• Ms. P
    6h ago

Some of the scenes were dark (lighting), had a hard time following at times

Some of the scenes were dark (lighting), had a hard time following at times

• Christan A
    6h ago

I thought it was entertaining. Didn’t really think it was all that scary. But still worthy of the Conjouring universe

• luci
    7h ago

not as scary as the first one. and I was expecting laraine an edd to be in the movie. they had very short scenes. that was pretty disappointing.

• car4
    7h ago

OMG OMG! one of the best ones yet. scare factor of 10, creepy, suspenseful, new creatures/monsters/demonic beings revealed. Please keep more of the stories coming!

• Katie