Anomalisa Reviews

• Mar 24, 2020

Such a sad and yet lovely film. I think there is a lot open to interpretation here.

• Mar 10, 2020

The best animated film I've ever seen in my life so far.

The best animated film I've ever seen in my life so far.

• Dec 27, 2019

Slow and hard to keep my interest but moving story.

Slow and hard to keep my interest but moving story.

• Dec 03, 2019

I found myself completely and utterly fascinated by the this wonderful production.

• Nov 27, 2019

Anomalisa is very talky, but nonetheless has an intriguing plot and thoughtful themes

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Nov 17, 2019

What can I say about this film? It's the best film of its year and unsuccessfully walked away with no big award. Kaufman is a gifted writer and he once again crafts an amazing script with so much depth. The film is odd and will test the patience of the viewer, unavoidable when a film is this slow and interesting. I can't recommend this film highly enough. I only hope the film develops a cult film status and finds a new generation of filmgoers as it ages. This is one of a kind filmmaking and this is one film you need to see. 13/11/2019

• Sep 13, 2019

Depressed middle aged white dude fantasy movie. So cringe I couldn't even sit through it. I think I have stopped midway through only a couple of movies in my life and this was one of them.

• Sep 04, 2019

This is the most sexist film I have seen in years.

This is the most sexist film I have seen in years.

• Aug 21, 2019

An odd and truly human story about regret, losing one's self in the tides of time, and reforging a desire for purpose. Not to be missed, this film catalogues emotion like no other.

• Jul 10, 2019

This movie is very different but it's not the kind of different that I like. Nothing happens in this movie and I don't get the message. It's just 1 and a half our people talking and chewing on their food.