Another Cinderella Story Reviews

• Jun 21, 2020

A poor knockoff but at least the cast gives it their all.

A poor knockoff but at least the cast gives it their all.

• Jun 02, 2020

I remember watching this movie every time it was on because it was so good. Recently, my younger sister watched and really enjoyed it so we bought it on Amazon and watch it often! No, it's not a masterpiece and you probably wouldn't like it unless you're 10, but it's a kids movie and very nostalgic which is enough to keep me coming back to it.

• Jan 04, 2020

i loved the movie it was the best

i loved the movie it was the best

• Oct 28, 2019

This movie is amazing as well as the 4! Selena Gomez's performance was awesome as always. She truly is a Queen!

• Jul 06, 2019

I couldn't finish watching it. It just wasn't worth watching.

I couldn't finish watching it. It just wasn't worth watching.

• Jul 06, 2019

Amazing film. Worthy of an Oscar nomination, except for the fact that they vacuumed a carpet floor, WITH SHOES ON. One-star.

• Jan 23, 2019

This re-imagining of the classic fairy tale is so much better than that rip-off from 2004!

• Sep 17, 2018

I watched this when I was little and they just put it on Netflix and since there is nothing to watch there I dicided to watch it and some of the characters are unrealistic, but it's some what funny to watch and notice mistakes or lagh at the idiotic things characters do. Overall it's not perfect but is a good time to just chill with your pals.

• Aug 07, 2018

great movie better than most of cinderella movies

great movie better than most of cinderella movies

• Nov 28, 2017

Selena Gomez is so adorable in this Disney movie.

Selena Gomez is so adorable in this Disney movie.