Aquaman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Aquaman Reviews

½ January 19, 2019
Aquaman's spectacular visual effects that exceeds even that of AVATAR and fun content are superb enough to forgive the film's disorganized and capricious behavior.
January 19, 2019
Absolutely fantastic! It is simply a joyride and so much fun to watch! You will leave the cinema with a smile on your face!
½ January 18, 2019
It was as though I was on acid for 3 hours. Giant crabs? Are you kidding me. There were about 7 different enemies with completely unrelated plot points. How many worlds did they think were necessary?? Atlantis, trench, core, dessert iTaLy???? And the romantic side plot, I projectile vomited my large popcorn and coke. And WHy when they speak it sounds like they´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)re looking directly into a fan...??:!/&/@ we get it you´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)re uNderWateR.
½ January 18, 2019
Power Rangers + water + special effects = Aquaman.

This movie is terrible. This movie is Van Helsing. Wonder Woman should do something about this. Isn´┐ 1/2(TM)t she supposed to protect the universe from things like this? The acting was so stiff...they sounded like they were reading directly from cue cards...and poorly. I expected the power rangers to come out in their cheesy costumes to battle all the other guys in cheesy costumes. Maybe Aquaman is really the Green Ranger? Im going to go and cry now.
January 18, 2019
Great movie, my wife & I watched it multiple times. We're probably going to watch it again, wile it's still in the movie theaters. The CGI was good. The heroes & villain's costumes were perfect. I didn't think they were going to be able to pull off Aquaman's green & gold costume, but they did. As a fan, I thought It was awesome! The movie was smart, funny, exciting & heartwarming. It was a Great story & family friendly. We loved it! From childhood I collected both DC & Marvel comics. I'm glad they did this movie right. It's been a long time coming.
January 18, 2019
I loved this! At first I was worried that Aquaman wouldn't be given a proper character again, that Aquaman and Mira wouldn't have the necessary chemistry to pull off a romance, (especially the fact that I was disappointed in the mess that was Justice league), and who the director was, but I feel like a damn fool for worrying about all this. In the end it was a wonderful, amazing and colourful film (not those dull grey tones). I'd say it's the most entertain DC film to come out (and that isn't trying to recapture the essence of the Dark Knight, and just being its own thing). It has something the others didn't tap into: FUN. I thoroughly enjoyed it, well done James Wan!!! Not to say it doesn't have its faults, but I don't care. Enjoyed it.
Amazing fun and adventure
½ January 18, 2019
Not a perfect superhero movie, but a good amount of fun. Certainly better than most of the other DCEU movies.
½ January 18, 2019
Good movie. Worth the ticket price. I hope DC gets there act together. So far Auquaman and Wonder Women are all set, build some of the other characters.
January 18, 2019
Not so great from a huge comic book movie guy. Hope the next one is better!
January 18, 2019
Anyone under 16 years old will enjoy this movie. Anyone over 16 won't.
January 18, 2019
This is everything a new Star Wars movie should have been. Just replace "the Ocean" with "Space". Best DCU movie so far, , best DC movie since 1989, and better than any Star Wars movie since 1983.
January 18, 2019
jason momoa's character seemed so forced to be cool and witty which came off kinda hard to swallow. the story isn't all that.
it's not bad but not that good.
½ January 18, 2019
surprisingly a lot of fun
Very trash. yes yesi
January 18, 2019
Amazing effects with a fine score and some not bad directing does not hold this awful movie up to an enjoyable place. With possibly the worst script to be made into a movie all year.
January 18, 2019
An exceptionally fun ride for the whole family. An Aquaman fan should have the time of their lives. There was a problem with some world building, but it is easily overlooked if you shut your brain off and enjoy it.
January 18, 2019
One of the best DCEU movies. Jason Momoa and Amber Heard are amazing!
½ January 18, 2019
Visually not bad but the story is a big mess. Definitely better than most of the other DC movies except Wonder Woman
Best movie ever ´┐ 1/2'┬?´┐ 1/2┬?´┐ 1/2