Aquaman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Aquaman Reviews

March 22, 2019
Awsome story line , great acting, and excellent visuals one of DCs best
½ March 21, 2019
It's like they were trying to squeeze in every possible superhero trope they could.
March 21, 2019
The movie for me was great. It may have been cheesy at times but you can at least immerse yourself with the story
March 21, 2019
Really good movie. Some amazing visuals like the trench scene and a lot of really awesome fights. 100% best dcue movie so far.
March 21, 2019
After so many superhero movies, James Wan still directed such a corny movie with nothing to see but CG. One can only hope Warner Bros has everything to blame, for learned nothing but confidence to start a war with Marvel that's meant to loss from the fundamental screenplay.
March 21, 2019
I liked it, you should watch it!
½ March 21, 2019
Features One of the worst leading ladies you could hire
The Bitch cant act at all and ruins the quality of what looked like a decent popcorn flick
½ March 21, 2019
I enjoyed it. Preferred it to justice league. I rate aquaman as a 7 out of 10 very nearly an 8 out of 10 film but not quite. Definitely worth a watch
½ March 21, 2019
An awfully dull, humourless and ridiculous film with very little going for it. The acting is terrible and it's impossible to take any particular character seriously. The only thing good in this film are the special effects; even Jason Mamoa doesn't cut the mustard. The music is awful and the villains are stereotypically ludicrous. It was like watching an episode of 90's power rangers. Don't waste your time on it.
½ March 20, 2019
very heavy handed cgi. poor plot.
Seriously, I have not idea why so many people liked this movie.
½ March 20, 2019
Aquaman (2018) #MovieReview 3,5 ‚≠?Ôł? Com a Annabelle presa no fundo do mar, faz a cabe√ßa do rei marinho contra a superf√≠cie da Terra, obrigando Aquaman (Meio peixe, meio sab√£o em p√≥) a buscar uma solu√ß√£o para a bagun√ßa l√° embaixo. Bom filme!!
March 20, 2019
Fantastic film. Gripping storyline and action from start to finish. What a superhero film should be.
March 20, 2019
It was a colorful, wild ride. Momoa, as many other before him, made the character his. In a mix of on paper Arthur and Momoa himself, the character is fun but can be vulnerable. Highlights for me are the story of Aquaman's parents (I really want a movie just of the two), and the on screen showing of Maori culture.
March 20, 2019
It certainly exceeded my expectations. Good job, DC! You now have two watchable movies! It gives me hope for Shazam.
½ March 20, 2019
Fun film. really great costume design. the explosion interrupt gag got old REAL QUICK. but I had fun. some plot holes with Aquaman killing his own people one minute and then the next they bow to him. but hey! its a movie.
½ March 20, 2019
they did it.......finally they did it
March 19, 2019
2h30min Epic journey.Worth watching twice.
March 19, 2019
Amazing acting, amazing effects, amazing movie
½ March 19, 2019
This movie, despite stretching at times, really embodies what DC and comics are about. The ending scene was sweet delight.
March 19, 2019
El dise√Īo de los vestuarios y utiler√≠a esta muy padre (en especial las armaduras), los efectos visuales los complementan muy bien, los protagonistas convencen, lo que no convence mucho, son las perforaciones argumentales. Aunque yo no soy un experto en DC, para cualquier pel√≠cula deber√≠a aplicar: lo que se ve en la pel√≠cula, se justifica en la pel√≠cula. Y en esta vemos a un pirata negro que sabe armar, desarmar y redise√Īar (de muy mala forma por cierto) tecnolog√≠a de una civilizaci√≥n que ha permanecido oculta durante much√≠simo tiempo, (que hace contacto con el, supongo,por que es un pirata), haciendo un traje de hormiga que al parecer lo protege de los golpes de los atlantes (no pregunten como), ca√≠das de riscos y dem√°s atrocidades, dej√°ndolo vivo al final como para ¬Ņ¬Ņ¬Ņhacer una 2a parte??? ¬ŅEn serio? ¬ŅDe la parte mas mala de la pel√≠cula?, en fin, supongo que esta hormiga es un villano sumamente querido de Aquaman. La parte de las rosas fue de mis favotiras.