Aquaman Reviews

• 2h ago

highly reccomend this movie, the visuals were so intriguing! it also had the right humor in it too. im usually not a DC fan, but i was actually super impressed with how this movie came out

• 2d ago

Maybe. If you were ten years old and under and thats just maybe, you would enjoy this! It is a JOKE of a movie!! Please stop giving these movies good ratings just because you want it to be good! As long as hollywood thinks you like this crap they will keep insulting our intelligence with more of them...I actually felt embarrassed for the actors.

• Sep 11, 2020

This movie was a waste of good film.

This movie was a waste of good film.

• Sep 10, 2020

I was good but a little bit too obvious about what was going to happen. After that it was good the story was great and the actors too.

• Sep 09, 2020

All I can say is Jason Momoa is a true magnet for the eyes and it gave me chills when he came out from the cave with the golden trident. That alone was worth the ticket

• Sep 07, 2020

A movie that can only be enjoyed and is meant to be enjoyed on the screen of a theater. I saw this movie when it came out and it was instantly one of my favorite super hero films. The stand out for me was Black Manta and his story line for the film but Jason Mamoa is a perfect casting for a modern Aquaman and although he and Amber Heard don't really have any chemistry in the film the villains were great and the direction the movie took with the history of Atlantis and the seven kingdoms as well as the art direction and creativity mixed with the creative fight choreography made this film truly amazing. The full scale underwater war at the end was truly epic and I was overjoyed by the after credits scene and the setting up of the sequel. There were a few things I wish they explained like Mera being the only character to use underwater sorcery. Then there is the borderline hilarious scene where Aquaman takes the trident while wearing a tank top and jeans and comes out of the waterfall wearing the dead guys clothes. Its ridiculous to think he robbed the king of his clothes and also how do they fit him the chances of that have to be pretty slim. Also some of the jokes don't land as well as they should and I wish they explored the character of Orm and his inner conflict more which could have been solved in a flashback with his father during his mothers execution which could have turned him into more of a tragic character. Despite that I had a lot of fun with the movie and while its not as re watchable as other DCEU films like Wonder Woman this is the film that restored my hope for the future of this scattered universe.

• Sep 06, 2020

The movie started off with a lot of cringey scenes and dialogue with a pretty basic superhero introduction. But once it got started Jason became a very likeable and bad ass character that flowed smoothly throughout the plot. The action and fighting scenes were absolutely astonishing and the CGI wasn't too bad once you got used to it. Acting was great and it ended with more left to come.

• Sep 05, 2020

It didn't live up to my expectations but still an entertaining watch. I would recommend it to DCEU fans more than others.

• Sep 04, 2020

It was fine. But the characters were so plain.

It was fine. But the characters were so plain.

• Baltazar
    Sep 03, 2020

I liked how aquaman goes finds dolphins to call underneath the ocean.

I liked how aquaman goes finds dolphins to call underneath the ocean.