Aquaman Reviews

• 1h ago

So bad its almost good... the key word being almost

So bad its almost good... the key word being almost

• 5h ago

I didn't think a more could get any worse, but it did. The characters had no personality, the plot - what plot? Well, it was rubbish, I predicted the lines before they were spoken, battle scenes were too long and unnecessary achieving little, the ‘bad guy' was dreadful, spoiler but the bad guy surviving at the end was not plausible, the acting was awful, her hair was extremely unrealistic. All in all this movie was so bad I made an account just so I could let everyone know how horrible it was.

• 5h ago

The plot (based on comic books) undoubtfully sucks. However, the director did whatever he could to rescue his first big movie, and he presented a brilliant visual work that has amazingly full details and a relatively convincing story. With fetters on his ankles, it is unusual to dance so well.

• 2d ago

This movie caught me by surprise. Visually impressive and a fun watch; long runtime but keeps a good pace. I liked the comic book humor and the Indiana Jones-esque adventure. Aquaman is a beer drinking, down to earth hero that faces off with some good villains that have meaningful motives. The movie does itself a great service by not taking itself too seriously while delivering a few impactful moments.

• 2d ago

una película increíble visualmente es un espectáculos desde avatar no se veía una película visualmente fabulosa

• 2d ago

Boosted by a strong central performance by Jason Momoa, Aquaman unfortunately becomes a stretch towards the end, juggling far too many subplots, going to too many new places at once, and becomes very overwhelming towards the end - a shame, for it is one of the more fun pieces in the DCEU, and does feature good performances, including a heroic turn by Willem Dafoe and a delicious and ultimately correct bad guy in Orm. Aquaman is a good superhero movie, but it is also a big superhero movie, and sometimes knocking it down a notch is better for both the audience and the creator.

Yawn...... So predictable.

Yawn...... So predictable.

• 4d ago

Aquaman is a visually epic movie. with amazing visual effects and with a mixture of action,drama,mystery and more like a love story of not aquaman. watch it and know it

• 5d ago

Efectos especiales muy buenos , historia demasiado larga y una copia estilo Indiana Jones.

• 6d ago

Damn near perfect super hero movie.

Damn near perfect super hero movie.