The Aviator Reviews

• Jun 27, 2020

Fine biopic, that has some strong performances, but there is too much story, to tell making the film feel like a highlight real.

• Jun 04, 2020

The Aviator flies high in the sky. It had a great story, characters, music, editing, cinematography, and most of all direction. This film proves that Martin Scorsese is still making great movies. If I had any issues with the film it's that it is very long at 170 minutes and it would've been better if 20 minutes were cut from the film. Overall this a great movie about Howard Hughes' life and career. Grade A-

• May 30, 2020

The way of the future. 9.5/10.

The way of the future. 9.5/10.

• May 21, 2020

This movie based on a true person is simply amazing. To me it is the best work ever of Scorsese. Leo gave us an more than fantastic performance and the scene with TOC, specially on the bathroom was terrific, to me it is his best work as well.

• May 03, 2020

A solid film with a good score, soundtrack, acting, cinematography, and direction. I do feel that some of the CGI effects don’t look very good and could have been done practically. Also I feel that it lacks the rewatch ability of Goodfellas and the Departed. It also felt a bit to long and somewhat drawn out at times. However I still recommend it and think you should give it a watch.

• Apr 21, 2020

Di Caprio e Blanchett trascinando questa epica storia di un imprenditore americano realmente esistivo. Il film scorre bene nonostante sia molto lungo, unica pecca che ho trovato, a tratti la sequenza temporale non era molto chiara.

• Apr 10, 2020

Meh. Feels like something's missing.

Meh. Feels like something's missing.

• Mar 31, 2020

The character's obsession makes the film a solid and unique entertainment

The character's obsession makes the film a solid and unique entertainment

• Mar 27, 2020

Interesting and contains a good climax. Overly fantasized in a lot of areas. -Go

• Mar 24, 2020