Baahubali: The Beginning Reviews

• 3d ago

I absolutely love it! It has such an engaging plot and brilliant actings. Thrilling war and fight scenes, the beautiful Indian culture and adorable musicals. A must-see for sure!

• Jan 05, 2020

Extraordinary Movie Great Bgm Great Story Prabhas๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ An Ss Rajamouli Movie

• Dec 10, 2019

Para los iniciados de las peliculas de origen Hindu, esta es sin lugar a dudas un buen inicio para comenzar a conocer este tipo de cine

• Sep 11, 2019

'Baahubali: The Beginning' is a film so good, one could just fall short of words for describing it. Hands on the best film Indian cinema got this year in the mainstream belts, the story of Baahubali is an absolute applause-worthy and commendable tale filled with glory and goosebumps-worthy sequences. Watching the first part of this supposed two-parter is a scintillating, absolutely fresh experience. Packed with dazzling elements and groundbreaking direction, the SS Rajamouli film is so strong that even the sidekick performers deliver with solidity on the screens. Go watch it, its like a never before experience not worth missing. It's high on emotions and novelty.

• May 20, 2019

Epic movie with great story line and solid screenplay. The characters are well built. The VFX are amazing. The nail biting climax scenes. This is one of my favorite movie. I would definitely recommend to watch this movie.

• Feb 26, 2019

As a US viewer I wonder why Hollywood can't do this well

As a US viewer I wonder why Hollywood can't do this well

• Jan 14, 2019

A lot of stupid mistakes and a lot of exaggeration but at least a little fun to watch and better than Baahubali the conclusion unlike what many other people think. A fine movie.

• Dec 29, 2018

Epic movie which satisfies on all fronts. The only thing I regret about this movie is that US audiences have not been appropriately introduced to this GEM of a film. Bollywood fan in the US.

• Dec 26, 2018