Baby Mama Reviews

• Jan 25, 2019

This movie teaches people to not call others white trash and to embrace differences

• Dec 25, 2018

They should have paid me to watch this

They should have paid me to watch this

• Nov 04, 2018

So funny! The title put me off watching it for a long time, but once I did, I loved it. The entire cast is great, led of course by two of the funniest ladies around, and the story is both funny and touching.

• Jul 20, 2018

If you want to laugh your butt off, this is the movie for you. Amy and Tina are amazing together on and off screen.

• Jul 17, 2018

The real life chemistry between the two-lead actresses really saves this movie.

The real life chemistry between the two-lead actresses really saves this movie.

• May 08, 2018

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's charming performances elevate the film's conventional plot.

• Apr 25, 2018

this really belongs more on the Lifetime channel but both Tina Fey and Amy Poehler carry it in spite of it's familiar roots any woman would be feeling empty at 37 so Kate really wants a baby to fulfill her life, the sad fact is she can't get pregnant so she hires Angie as a surrogate there's some talented supporting players here from Sigourney Weaver to Steve Martin to Greg Kinnear to Dax Sheppard, sadly they all feel underutilized this movie has a few chuckles but isn't laugh-out-loud funny and it feels long plus they make the mistake of revealing the conflict too early the film does show how modern motherhood is which should appeal to many a baby changes everything, you don't have to be married to have a child, and there are alternatives to conceiving your own brand of happiness

• Apr 05, 2018

super boring and girly. some good funny moments, but mostly unfunny with some really terrible jokes. poorly made in a lot of ways (1 viewing)

• Feb 05, 2018

Hilarious movie with a simple story.

Hilarious movie with a simple story.

• Dec 17, 2017

I'm a bit partial with girls in comedy, I admit I like it. It is not top material hilariously because it is full length film and the story has to move along but some bits are definitely laugh out loud stuff. Some bits qualify more as drama than comedy though. Overall, it brings goody feelings of goodness all over speckeled with hilarious chunk. Good for the belly.