Bad Milo! Reviews

• Oct 18, 2018

Guy has this shaved gremlin in his arse that comes out every now and then to eat people and lets himself in again. Fun for a while but gets weak after few errands.

• Nov 03, 2017

Bad Milo could have been pretty effective as its message was a little unexpected, but it ends up just being too strange to enjoy. There were a few funny moments but overall it was just...strange...yeah

• Oct 17, 2017

Silly , Stupid but strangely endearing black comedy and also a lot of fun

Silly , Stupid but strangely endearing black comedy and also a lot of fun

• Sep 10, 2017

Cute, funny and worth a watch.

Cute, funny and worth a watch.

• Apr 23, 2017

2 Stars Don't know why critics liked this, this was just as bad as it can be

2 Stars Don't know why critics liked this, this was just as bad as it can be

• Apr 18, 2017

strange, almost pointless.

strange, almost pointless.

• May 15, 2016

Cronenberg body horror by way of scatological comedy. Marino give a fully committed performance but the rest of the movie can't keep up. While occasionally funny, it never reaches thw levels of outrageous/satirical it need to in order to work. Milo is surprisingly adorable though.

• Dec 24, 2015

The Men's version of the movie TEETH. Clearly I was delaying this watch for over the past couple of years. Finally, I ended watching it during this holiday season (December 2015). I am glad to get over with it and sad for dragging it this far, because the film was not that bad as I have heard. May be we call it the men's version of the movie 'Teeth'. Since the sexual intercourse is kind of complication for the theme from this movie to draw a better storyline, they have introduced a fictional character that detachable from the human body. That is very funny as well as disgusting. This horror-comedy was average, but very enjoyable and better than being a worse. It was a short flick and had a surprise twist and turns, but the quality to excite us is what's missing. Had a decent story, but the scenes that constructed were not top notch. Being a B movie is that why it passes the flaws' test because of the restricted budget and for not having a top star in the lead. Simply one time watch movie and nothing a big deal about it. 5/10

• Oct 29, 2015

I have to say one thing first: To anyone saying there are too many poop jokes - First of all there are barely any. And secondly, did you expect there to be zero poop jokes when you saw in the trailer where Milo came from? I wouldn't classify this as a horror/comedy, it's a good and inventive black comedy with a great cast. If you thought Gremlins was a horror then maybe you will think this is one too. Gremlins comparisons are vaguely accurate, although since Gremlins has nostalgia attached to it, Bad Milo won't be the same, although it's definitely funnier than Gremlins and with a better cast. If you want a different and creative comedy then see this, otherwise see another one of the usual contrived and redundant tales.

• Sep 27, 2015