Bad Words Reviews

• Jul 13, 2019

Nice direction and interesting funny sardonic story. Loved the complex characters which all had quirky human faults. Worth watching again.

• May 24, 2019

Instant classic! One of my favorites!

Instant classic! One of my favorites!

• Feb 17, 2019

Hilarious! Love to see Jason like this...

Hilarious! Love to see Jason like this...

• Jul 28, 2018

I was laughing from the start to the end.

I was laughing from the start to the end.

• Jun 16, 2018

I loved this movie. Is there nothing that Jason Bateman can't do? And Katherine Hahn just being in the movie, you know there's going to be some great banter. I loved it.

• Jun 12, 2018

Absolutely hysterical lol

Absolutely hysterical lol

• May 26, 2018

The film has all the hallmarks of a Jason Bateman character but notched up to another level. It's hilarious and sweet, definitely go see.

• Feb 05, 2018

This movie is so funny! Bateman, Hahn, and Janney are amazing

This movie is so funny! Bateman, Hahn, and Janney are amazing

• Aug 26, 2017

Bateman is not my favorite director, also if you want a "bad guy befriends nice kid movie" see St. Vincent instead.

• Jul 04, 2017

When we began seeing where we should keep an eye on the prize when we see where it all went wrong and who to blame when we see a loser. When we need to see ourselves as winners when we see why we must do somethings when we see we are going nowhere with what we don't see happening. When what we see others dont see when we don't see normally somethings that are not like others that can see another way into life as others do. When what we see as legitimate and by the rules we see nothing wrong. When we see wrong all along to steer clear of other things who we wish not to see we disappoint. When we do see our presence does make our way in steering others in good and bad places but we don't realize when it matters to see we are unlike other people we despise who imitate and wish not to be to give others the opportunity to see a life they deserve. When we see we are willing to do whatever it takes to see others lives ruined we do anything to move on and see it done. When we see we come from less prestigious places for a reason, and ridicule the integrity of prestigious places for all what they look down upon when it's those who don't quite make up others standards as prestigious. When no one likes to be seen less and inadequate to only give them a "middle finger" at what makes them what they are the by-products of rejects we discard after years of hard work and building confidence that we ruin. When we see lives others choose to live by and the other ones the rest we must live by to see how life is unfair when we are all winners. When it's not too late to make others see that way when they got their whole life, plenty of opportunities to look forward to and a good friend to steer them along the way.