Baked in Brooklyn Reviews

• May 31, 2020

Fairly enjoyable. Good watch, although a mediocre storyline and unbelievable. It had its enjoyable moments.

• May 24, 2020

Imagine woody allen selling weed. It should be labeled as science fiction cuz almost nothing in the plot is believable. If not for Daddario I never would have even attempted to watch this film.

• May 16, 2017

Choosing something else over a most beautiful woman. A much better film than I thought. Looks more like a television film, mainly because of the cast, except hottie Daddario. Yeah, I was interested in this because of none other than her, otherwise a skippable film. But the story was good. Not the greatest one, though for this kind of production, it fared well. And I think you should expect similarly to get a better experience out of it. This is the story of a geek who has a decent life with a well paid job. It is until a girl enters his life, which changes forever. He discovers the alternate way to cope with what he'd lost recently. And his romantic life going to be doomed even before getting it started with a most beautiful woman he had ever dreamed of. So what comes further explains his future from all the aspects of his life. I thought it would be a bakery related theme as I misread the title. Sometimes that's good, because to overtake over expectations. Good performances by all the cast, but like I said Alexandra Daddario could be the reason for many like me to have a peek on this film and it is worth apart from that case. You might see it rated average, but I think it is much better than that if you are honest with your experience of watching it. Surely once watchable film. 6/10

• Nov 16, 2016

"Half-Baked in Brooklyn" would be a better title for this film, which was a coming of age story about a character that seemed to be patterned after Woody Allen (the whiney, neurotic character he plays, not the esteemed director). He was mostly not funny (at least to me), and although there were a few humorous moments, they were way too few and far between. The relationship between him and his beautiful and rather bland girlfriend was not remotely believable. The production values were high, acting was pretty good, but the story and characters were badly lacking. I will give it two stars because I did watch it all the way to the end, but that was only because I wanted to see the annoying "hero" of this movie either beaten up or arrested, preferably both. I doubt that's the reaction the director desired, but who knows?

• Nov 06, 2016

Great fun film, would have gone out of my way to see it!

Great fun film, would have gone out of my way to see it!

• Oct 21, 2016

I absolutely LOVED this movie!!! It's HILARIOUS and so, so touching! EVERY single performance was top notch and the 2 leads had wonderful chemistry. Josh Brener carries this movie beautifully! His charm and humor leap off the screen and take us by storm. I found out about the film because a director I worked with, George Pogatsia, is in it and he was awesome and so funny in this! I could watch this movie over and over again. I highly, highly recommend!!!

• Oct 15, 2016

One of the best romantic weed comedy's I've ever seen

One of the best romantic weed comedy's I've ever seen

• Oct 15, 2016

Baked in Brooklyn biedt niets meer dan een teleurstellend uitzicht van een hebberig figuur die egoistische acties verricht om zijn eigen toekomst te verzekeren. Het is moeilijk sympathie te hebben met zo iemand, en nog ongeloofwaardiger dan het dit personage allemaal overkomt in de manier dat het doet !

• Oct 13, 2016

Good movie i just hate when these types of movie have to end with out and ending, but my godddddd Alexandra is so dam hot