The Last Circus Reviews

• Sep 24, 2018

Psychotic and dreamy.

Psychotic and dreamy.

• Dec 25, 2016

While this film is not for a average film goer, you cannot deny the talent from acting,direction,cinematography,and make up design. This film is absolutly insane and unique. It's a love story with hints of war,horror and dread. If you are a film lover this is a must. This is a forgotten masterpiece and needs more attention

• Apr 22, 2016

It is uneven, however, the crazy nature of the film and the interesting visuals, make this a fascinating watch. The more you think about the film afterwards, the more effective it becomes. Jack.

• Mar 28, 2016

Visionary, disturbing, poetic... maybe not the best work of De la Iglesias but an ispirated one.

• Jan 19, 2016

Sick movie. Not recommended to watch with children. Very hardcore sexual scenes. A young boy chooses to become a clown for his profession just like his father but winds up going to into complete madness.

• Jul 06, 2015

Nows this is bold Spanish cinema worthy of praise :D

Nows this is bold Spanish cinema worthy of praise :D

• May 12, 2015

I didn't know the opera of Alex de la Iglesia until some days ago, when I read of the "witching and bitching" movie, about to exit on the cinemas in Italy. I became very curious after reading a review, and I decided to watch this movie. Well, it's totally different from the 99% of the movies you can see in cinemas/tv. It's half comedy and half drama, and mixes trash and high cinematography at incredibly high levels. Especially the picture is amazing, with a mixture of black and white with darkened colours, and a magnificent use of the camera. Surely I will see for others de la Iglesia's movies in the next days.

• Apr 17, 2015

Falls after the first act.

Falls after the first act.

• Mar 01, 2015

A grotesque Shakespearean tale. Twisted, demented and deranged, yet a compelling watch.

• Feb 27, 2015

Es una de las películas más freak que he visto...solo algo que podría ver a las 6:30am