Band Baaja Baaraat Reviews

• Apr 29, 2020

"Band Baaja Baaraat" is a pretty solid Bollywood movie. I thought this movie had a good amount of energy and a fun premise. The movie could have easily been a typical romantic comedy, but the story took a surprising turn about halfway that I appreciated. I thought both Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma did a good job in the main roles and its clear why they both went on to become more and more famous after this movie. While the acting is good, the characters can be frustrating at times. I understood their conflict but sometimes it became a bit too over the top. Nonetheless, this is a light and fun movie that I think Bollywood fans can enjoy.

• Oct 10, 2016

Endearing! We can see more of Bittoo and Shruti. Lovely characters and the Delhi quirks are well shown on screen. Maneesh Sharma shows capability.

• Jun 06, 2016

Band Baaja Baaraat has a new idea but doesn't utilize that idea to its advantage. If you will watch this movie, don't go expecting much and you will like the movie, whereas if you go expecting a lot you will be disappointed.

• Sep 18, 2014

Great chemistry together, these two - Anushka and Ranveer! And this was Ranveer's first ever role AND the director's first ever movie! No mean feat. That tentative and tender kiss in the middle, which changed everything for the business partners (apparently it took only one take) was one of the best I've ever seen on screen.. or maybe because I like both leads, hence I paid full attention to both their lip movements!

• Feb 25, 2013

Two wedding planner-partners achieve success but differences turn them into bitter rivals.

• Sep 08, 2012

refreshing and really good movie :D anushka and ranveer surely made it work in this 1! songs and dances and acting and story all fulfilled expectations!

• Jun 09, 2012

A entertaining romance...newish actors I thought did good job..Ms Sharma has a girl next door character which adds spice to the movie

• May 10, 2012

The love story formula is kept from being tiresome by an interesting theme which is colourful and upbeat for the most part, but it is the same old same old.

• Apr 24, 2012

cute romantic romp. love bollywood romance over American cheese

cute romantic romp. love bollywood romance over American cheese

• Mar 24, 2012

It was fun and relaxing to chill out on a Saturday morning with my coffee and be entertained. ps: the male lead is HOT.