Reviews

• Oct 21, 2021

A 12 year old child with the sex drive of an elephant bull on heat doesn't make sense. I could imagine a 12 year old killing kids younger than him and animals, but not killing people 5 years older than him.

• Sep 16, 2021

Honestly, this film frustrated me until the very, very end, and then I was totally onboard. Worth the watch if you are in a holiday horror mind frame. Also, the trailer is too spoilerific for my liking.

• Sep 07, 2021

17 year teenage, Ashley (Olivia DeJonge) paid to babysit 12 year old Luke (Levi Miller) until an unknown intruder begins to terrorize them

• Jul 27, 2021

Better Watch Out is a great little horror movie with a good cast. Fun kills and entertaining throughout.

• May 21, 2021

Way too much sadism and torture

Way too much sadism and torture

• Apr 27, 2021

A twist you didn't see coming. Edge of your seat, glued to your seat film.

A twist you didn't see coming. Edge of your seat, glued to your seat film.

• Mar 17, 2021

‘Better Watch Out' is a Hilariously Bonkers Home Invasion Tale

‘Better Watch Out' is a Hilariously Bonkers Home Invasion Tale

• Mar 03, 2021

A 12 yo psychopathic sociopath combined with Ferris Bueller. What a great movie, and Levi Miller as Lucas... wow. An exceptional actor. Outstanding.

• Mar 01, 2021

While Better Watch Out takes up to the final act to prove itself, Levi Miller plays his role almost flawlessly to keep the movie worth while until then

• Feb 28, 2021

This is one of my favorite horror movies. I really like this movie and I think it is really well made. It is nice and gruesome and it has a good plot too! I recommend it.