Bhool Bhulaiyaa Reviews

• Nov 11, 2019

Bhool Bhulaiyaa Is The Best Movie Of Akshay Kumar Is Best Actor My Rating 10/10

Bhool Bhulaiyaa Is The Best Movie Of Akshay Kumar Is Best Actor My Rating 10/10

• Sep 18, 2019

One of those horrible remakes! Skip this one and watch the original Malayalam movie- Manichitrataz instead

• Jul 13, 2019

Nice and entertaining film

Nice and entertaining film

• Jun 21, 2019

This is the best horror comedy movie of all time please watch it

This is the best horror comedy movie of all time please watch it

• May 04, 2016

Bhool Bhulaiyaa is filled with an interesting story, outstanding performances and is funny, and is a very well thought (SPOILER ALERT, SPOILER ALERT) psychological thriller.

• May 11, 2014

what a movie! Vidya Balan is too good at acting. Amazing suspense movie, must watch especially for that amazing ending

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    May 30, 2012

An old palace with old tragedy in India and now a ghost haunts the halls, an evil witch who demands revenge ... but all is not how it seems in this inventive blend of comedy and drama, medicine and magic, tradition and science, with, of course, some singing and dancing on the side. I was pleasantly surprised. There is some pandering to lowbrow tastes, but hey its a film, not a course in quantum physics. Finally, a Bollywood film I liked. They got me.

• Mar 10, 2012

Different concept used in this movie; and paresh rawal is a great one. Vidya Balan was also good in this movie.

• Jan 15, 2012

very funny! yet serious at the same time! hahax...

very funny! yet serious at the same time! hahax...