Bloodsport Reviews

• Jul 09, 2019

This movie had amazing martial arts action and great substance!

This movie had amazing martial arts action and great substance!

• Feb 21, 2019

Classic martial arts movie. If you were born in the late 70's early 80's and played arcade games such as Street Fighter 2, Final Fight and Mortal Kombat then it's an enjoyable movie to reminisce over. However if you aren't born in that time frame and weren't interested in violent 1980's computer games then I guess it would be a pretty dreadful film.

• Jan 30, 2019

This movie changed my life. Watching it as a kid and now has provided so much motivation. Any fan of martial arts SHOULD watch this movie. The soundtrack has made me want to become a soundtrack composer, best soundtrack i have ever heard. Even though the acting is not the best Van Damme in this and kickboxer mostly hired Martial artists to be actors in the film and people from asian cinema. The fighting is brilliant and i think if you show your children this film they will grow up with so much motivation and confidence. To have watched this probs 500 times in my lifetime and for it to still give me chills is a 5star film, i don't care what anyone says. I miss films like these so much :(

• Jan 27, 2019

The best thrilling movie ever made!

The best thrilling movie ever made!

• Jan 05, 2019

An all time cult classic. Van Damme has a ton of these movies. Only Universal Soldier and Cyborg live up to this one.

• Dec 31, 2018

Do not believe any hater of this movie because they really don't get it. A proper, spiritual martial arts film with diverse characters, skilled fighters of all kinds of stylistic backgrounds, realistically brutal scenes, a soundtrack that absolutely smacks (turn those speakers up) and gritty, yet beautiful, Honk Kong scenery, Love all of the 80s cheese! Been watching this since I was 6 and it keeps getting better with age. "The Warriors" meets UFC 1. Before the Octagon, there was the Kumite and this is it. Fight to freaking survive.

• Sep 19, 2018

Cringe weird fighting movie starring Jean Claude van dame. Dumb movie that I'll always remember.

• Jun 18, 2018

The fight scenes are just epic. Skip the story though.

The fight scenes are just epic. Skip the story though.

• Jun 11, 2018

Great martial arts movie. I love martial arts movies.

Great martial arts movie. I love martial arts movies.

• Jun 10, 2018

A martial arts classic. One of the best.

A martial arts classic. One of the best.