Bohemian Rhapsody Reviews

• 19h ago

A strong but unoriginal biopic. Good performances, Rami Malek is good as Freddie, but he lacks a little charisma. The music is well incorporated. The end in particular is really good.

• Feb 08, 2021

A fascinating, entertaining and enjoyable glance into the life of Freddie Mercury and Queen, which will find you singing along to its recognizable soundtrack. The biopic tries to stick to Queen's timeline leading up until 1985, changing it only partly for cinematic effect. Due to its PG13 rating, it tones down Mercury's true lifestyle.

• Feb 01, 2021

Really fabulous film capturing the success of Freddy Mercury & Queen! Here was a film my husband and I both enjoyed. RIP Freddie. Heaven's band is getting some wonderful talent.

behind the glamor the story is surprisingly shallow but enjoyable

behind the glamor the story is surprisingly shallow but enjoyable

• Feb 01, 2021

First time really learning about this band not sure how accurate the movie is in its portrayal of the people but it did spark my interest into listening to more of the music and learning more about the artist behind it so mission achieved in that aspect. I would recommend it.

• Jan 30, 2021

Cliché ridden to the point of nausea. The story portrays Freddie Mercury as a gay man struggling with his genius and boy like innocents while constantly proclaiming his sainthood. The other members in Queen are mere stage piece that are there to make faces of awe and worship his brilliance. Waste of time

• Jan 27, 2021

I like Freddie Mercury and the band of Queen. It was 100% amazing. :)

I like Freddie Mercury and the band of Queen. It was 100% amazing. :)

• Jan 15, 2021

Penso che sia un film in grado di emozionare in maniera estrema, e mi riferisco specialmente al finale, che è emotivamente parlando potentissimo. Un finale a mio parere stupendo, grazie al quale ho gradito molto questo film.

• Jan 12, 2021

A must see!a film that rewatching is so easy and the excitement still there every time!

• Jan 09, 2021