Reviews

• May 01, 2022

This is such a great and emotional movie, and captures who Freddie Mercuray was. And don't get me started on the music.

• Apr 28, 2022

Bogged down with awful editing and a lacklustre script, Bohemian Rhapsody offers little more than a preview of Queens greatest hits rather than a compelling biopic of one of the worlds greatest bands. Tame and uninspired it may appeal to Queen die hards with an endless amount of fan service, yet to those who wanted more, you may have a more enjoyable time listening to the true music.

• Apr 28, 2022

The acting is impeccable!

The acting is impeccable!

• Apr 24, 2022

I didn't know much about Queen and Freddie Mercury before watching the film, and besides the pieces I remember from the film, I don't know much about them after either. It has been years since I watched this movie, but the biggest thing I remember is the performance Rami Malek puts on. Definitely the highlight of the film.

• Apr 22, 2022

Seriously its so good! It's nice not having the usual arc of degenerates, drug addicts, overdoses and suicide in a band's bio. Plus the music is obviously incredible

• Apr 17, 2022

Queen is the greatest

Queen is the greatest

• Apr 15, 2022

This film may not be a masterpiece, but it has filled my heart with so much happiness and joy that I think it's going to burst (sorry for the cheesiness). Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon are so beautifully portrayed that I forgot it wasn't them at times; the performances were so on point and so powerful that you could feel the energy burst through the screen. ¿ Have you seen Wayne's world's iconic vehicle scene? Imagine a room full of people doing the same thing; they can't help but sing along (let's be honest, it's impossible not to).

• Apr 09, 2022

I was excited to see it. But... I wasn't crazy about Rami Malec as Freddy, he seems like a good actor, but.... the overbite and negative/calm demeanor of his character was off putting. Besides that, It's a good movie! I love documentaries, especially about music. I know this is just a movie, but I love to see the process.

• Mar 20, 2022

Ramis talent was impressive. The entire cast was perfect.

Ramis talent was impressive. The entire cast was perfect.

• Mar 16, 2022

Waiting for BR2. More Queen, less Freddy Mercury.

Waiting for BR2. More Queen, less Freddy Mercury.