Bohemian Rhapsody Reviews

• 4h ago

From a movie standpoint it's pretty solid, with good direction from Bryan Singer and a great performance from Rami Malek. But from a biopic standpoint the movie fails as it never really goes into much depth about the band and Freddie Mercury's experiences throughout the years. Still a well crafted movie and definitely entertaining and funny in places.

• 1d ago

Amazing film to an amazing story. Told in such a passionate way. Rami Malek's acting is unbelievable that deserved him an Oscar. Really showed how a group of friends can become a family.

• 1d ago

I enjoyed it but the movie felt a little too safe and over planned. Dialog felt like it was wooden or overly thought out.

• 2d ago

IT WAS FUCKING AWSOME

IT WAS FUCKING AWSOME

• 3d ago

Don't know why this movie is rated so low. Great movie lots of fun moments showed me another side of queen and got me interested in there music more, we all know there songs but not the story behind them, all got a whole other meaning after seeing this movie defiantly as a 90s kid, learned a lot about music history of queen

• 6d ago

incredible! you must see this!

incredible! you must see this!

• Sep 08, 2019

1 star and ONLY because of the music.

1 star and ONLY because of the music.

• Sep 07, 2019

Bohemian Rhapsody is not a biopic but rather a collection of medley during the life of Freddy Mercury. Rami Malek definitely deserved an Oscar for his role but it would have been better if he actually sang the songs. It is so sad how he was surrounded with so many people but yet he felt alone most of his life. Overall it was a good movie but the problem I found were the dates and time when the songs and situations actually took place. Nevertheless we appreciate the wonderful words of their famous songs and it is worth watching just to hear the songs again.

• Sep 05, 2019

I think this movie is one of the best movies of the world, i know that some people dont like it but there's another people who likes the band like me and they love the movie. The movie must show you a really good perspective of the life of freddie mercury, maybe if you are not a fan of the band in some scenes you will out of sense but the movie shows a lot of good senses.Bohemian Rhapsody has good effects, i feel like in a concert when i see the movie, the soundtrack i think is one of the best parts of the movie because when i listened the songs in so many parts of the movie it makes me sad because i feel emotions that the productor want to show. I consider that the performance of rami malek was perfect, he can transmite the emotions of freddie mercury. The actor of Brian May was literally like him when i see the movie i think that the actor was of clone of him, he was really good too. If you want a good movie you should watch this movie i have really recomend this movie for all the people.

• Sep 05, 2019

In my opinion is a movie that you need to watch at least one time in your life. The movie is based on the true story of Queen`s journey from the beggining to the final performance at the live aid. Bohemian rhapsody is the new biopic of the queen singer Freddie Mercury, the movie is a masterpiece. One of the best parts of the movie is the soundtrack, the Queen song are incorporated in a very good way. The highlight of the movie is the main actor Rami Malek who plays Freddie who is more than up to the task. The cast is well assembled and the passing is really smooth, in my opinion one of the best biopics/musical of the decade. The only bad thing about the movie is that never get to deep in the Freddie struggle with aids. My final review is a 8/10.