Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan Reviews

• Jun 25, 2019

It was very racist, but besides that a funny film.It really highlighted some of the problems that America faces, and though it felt very exaggerated, some of them could be seen in real life. The bride kidnapping scene seemed so archaic that I thought it couldn't possibly happen in real life, but it does.

• Jun 09, 2019

One of the funniest and most clever movies ever.

One of the funniest and most clever movies ever.

• May 31, 2019

Both Cohen's screenplay and performance are at their finest in this hilariously offensive satire.

• May 05, 2019

Borat is a crude, offensive and tasteless piece of black comedy where a Freddie Mercury-looking Cohen offers both gross out humor and biting social commentary about idiocracy and the american culture and society. Not the best comedy around (especially if you're not into black humor and jokes about feces), but it's surely a must see, for it is a timeless window into the both welcoming and hateful american way. Very nice!

• May 01, 2019

This film is pure comedy genius. That is all you need to know.

This film is pure comedy genius. That is all you need to know.

• Mar 27, 2019

i make the sexy time with my mother-in-law

i make the sexy time with my mother-in-law

• Mar 17, 2019

You simply won't be able to last 3 minutes in this movie without rolling on the floor laughing in this beyond offensive but yet beyond hilarious experience.

• Jan 05, 2019

Hilarious and witty scenes of comedy. Sasha Baron Cohen really took it up a notch and shows us all how crazy America has become!

• Dec 26, 2018

Certified hilariously awkward and very inappropriate! But I cracked up the entire time, and that the people in the movie were regular townspeople minding their own business until Baron Cohen makes a funny comment and how they react as real people make it gold! Must see!! A quick warning though, the way Borat talks and what he says can be a little touchy feely and offensive to some, of you don’t care, get ready for the biggest laugh of your life!!

• Dec 10, 2018

Definitely in top 5 best comedy's I've ever seen.

Definitely in top 5 best comedy's I've ever seen.