Brain on Fire Reviews

• May 11, 2019

I really enjoyed. Bit slow in places but overall interesting and brings light to something important.

• May 05, 2019

this film portrayed very realistically what is is like for someone who experiences a sudden change in behavior and/or cognitive function and the medical hurdles they face, particularly if they don't have the money or parents/friends to advocate for their best interests and to find the cause of the symptoms. This provides a valuable lesson, and the story was well-portrayed by the actors. The poor ratings are just not justified.

• Apr 23, 2019

A film long needed to raise awareness for rare conditions. Chloe Grace Moretz gives an amazing performance in Brain of Fire.

• Apr 21, 2019

I'm so glad I didn't look at the ratings before watching this movie. What the heck is wrong with some of these critics? As someone who suffers from epilepsy and watching this movie it was incredible. She suffered much more than what I have experienced but to see how vivid and accurate the seizures and lead up to them was portrayed was unfathomable. I'm so taken. And Chloe did a phenomenal portrayal. I can't talk this movie up enough. ï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)ï¿ 1/2 1/2

• Mar 23, 2019

Incredible true story

Incredible true story

• Mar 18, 2019

Loved the movie. The actors, all, were superb. Chloë Grace Moretz gave a moving and believable performance. I do not agree with most of the critics reviews.

• Mar 17, 2019

Im not one for drama movies but this is ine of the best movies i have seen in a while Chloe Moretz play a real good role in this film a must see movie

• Mar 01, 2019

great film rotten tomatoes dont like much

great film rotten tomatoes dont like much

• Feb 26, 2019

Great movie that is based on a true story. Chloe Grace Moretz did such a great job as an actress for this movie.

• Feb 06, 2019

My son is currently in the hospital for autoimmune encephalitis. He was admitted on January 10th and has been in ICU for 10 days and finally upgraded to the neuroscience floor of the hospital. I wish this film showed more of the symptoms, treatments of plasmapheresis, immunoglobulin and steroids. Plus the fact that he was comatose for 5 days on a respirator and feeding tube. This is a living nightmare for us as his parents to watch your 25 year old son go from driving and filming trains, to unconscious in 10 days. We have to be patient with his progress, as it is very slow. The film was good, but missing some lifelike details of the brain swelling and damage of the nerve endings.