Break Ke Baad - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Break Ke Baad Reviews

½ September 23, 2014
Fairly enjoyable for the first 3 quarters, so much so that I paused it frequently, feeling quite unhurried :) Good to see Deepika in a different type of role - that of a modern independent gal following her passion and dreams. The middle part had scenes that resonated with me, when Aaliya is seen to have been too independent, ie realizing her dreams without engaging her loved ones. The movie has some simple but profound lines and well-chosen songs, and while Imran and Deepika don't exactly sizzle with chemistry, both do well.
May 28, 2013
I really hope people can give this movie a chance, THEN rate it. it has been out for 2 years and seems to have not received any acknowledgement. This film is funny, heartfelt, clean, heartbreaking, relatable, strong, great messages....I mean, I never really watched any Bollywood movies because I never heard of one that was interesting enough, but this movie blew me away. It has WAY more substance than A LOT of mainstream romantic comedies that are the same boring comedians, recycled over and over. This was fresh, young, romantic and great for any audience. I really really enjoyed it and I think it is my new favorite romantic comedy. I had kind of given up hope on this genre, since I haven't really seen anything worth seeing in YEARS. I am 31 by the way if that helps. I would say watch it, give it a chance. It is a great movie about growing up, finding independence, moving away from your childish dreams and expectations, living your life for the wrong reasons, then finding yourself and being able to hold onto what mattered the whole time. I enjoyed it, I think you will as well!
September 29, 2012
charming couple and very nice story and very odd one.
good one
½ July 31, 2012
Deepika and Imran (but especially Deepika) could hold my attention for days.
½ July 25, 2012
any movie with imran khan <3
May 6, 2012
They seems like to be good friend in the movie but as a couple.. naaaa... no chemistry....
February 24, 2012
one of the worst movie i ever saw. Booooooringgg!!!!!!!!!!
½ December 19, 2011
this movie is so awfully bad!
August 26, 2011
Imran and Deepika are great. The story suffers. SUFFERS. Illogical and insincere.
½ July 16, 2011
I am surprised that this movie did as terribly as it did. A good romcom. Looks like such stories just can not have anything new so all that one looks for is mushy entertainment and the leads here don't disappoint with their energy and chemistry.
June 14, 2011
This movie seemed like crap right from the beginning of its advertising and once I read the reviews,I was convinced. Hence,I decided against watching it.
June 11, 2011 a good wayy! bt doesn't fit with 'Khan'
½ June 6, 2011
pretty good movie... i like the ending!!!
March 20, 2011
On: Laptop
March 18, 2011
different luv story.......
March 7, 2011
Liked the music, the shooting locales and the title. The movie sure had a couple of moments that brought a smile. Imran Khan looks good, but needs to act better. The story felt similar. 3/5. Can watch.
January 27, 2011
Cool and Funny Movie
½ January 23, 2011
Uninteresting story, slow, bad acting, average songs, boring, total waste of time.
January 23, 2011
much better than the recent rom-com hindi movies!!
½ January 21, 2011
old story new style..yaaak....irritating..