Breakthrough Reviews

• 4h ago

it’s a really good movie! it is one of my favorites! you are going to cry a lot so bring tissues.

• T

Shows the power of prayer

Shows the power of prayer

• Randall
    2d ago

A family friendly story which displays the importance of faith in a higher power, regardless of the negative opinion of others.

• C. Carielo
    2d ago

Beautiful and moving! The power of God is evident in how He uses the least of us for his good works!

• mogbatman04
    3d ago

I cried almost the whole movie, it was very inspiring and I would see it overs and overs.

• 4d ago

The message was awesome but the acting and directing was terrible to say the least.

• 4d ago

Genuine. Best movie I've seen in decades. Not the typical Hollywood formula, or a regurgitation of some more popular movie. No F bombs every few words. Absolutely stunned by great inspirational story, real feel cast (WOW), stunning contemporary church scenes (SOOOO refreshing). Will I see it again? Yes! Will I take friends? Yes. Will I buy the DVD? YES! Will I recommend it? Yes ! Stephen Curry, and all who made this possible, this may be your greatest achievement... YET. Better than 5 stars .

• Jeannette Hamler
    5d ago

I love the fact the movie was real and it showcased the awesome, loving, power of Our father's power, compassion, and love for his children and creation.

• 5d ago

This story was amazing!! I cried the entire movie though. Tears of sadness, joy, awe, it was really good