Bubba Ho-Tep Reviews

• Feb 03, 2019

very funny, not scary at all. but a great small budget character study.

very funny, not scary at all. but a great small budget character study.

• Nov 30, 2018

Great film featuring Bruce Campbell as an Elvis impersonator in an old folks home.

• Jun 14, 2018

Lame boring movie by the greatest b plus actor of all time Bruce Campbell.

Lame boring movie by the greatest b plus actor of all time Bruce Campbell.

• May 19, 2018

Elvis Presley, der mit einem Imitator das Leben gewechselt hat, fristet sein Leben in einem heruntergekommenen Pflegeheim. Eine Tages muss er seine und die Seelen der Mitbewohner vor seelenfressenden Mumien retten. Klingt irre? Ist es auch. Was der kultige Herrordarsteller Bruce Campbell hier spielt ist verrückt und stellenweise sogar lustig. Wer auf schwarz-humorige "Horror"filmchen steht, ist hier gut aufgehoben. "Frag nicht, was das Pflegeheim für dich tun kann. Frage, was du für das Pflegenheim tun kannst"

• Nov 01, 2017

Funny, creepy, and just a little over-the-top, Bubba Ho-Tep is a movie I didn't know I needed until I found it. Bruce Campbell delivers a surprisingly charismatic performance as an old Elvis Presley, and the film blends its comedy and horror elements together intelligently. For once, I agree with the critics 100% - this really is the best movie to star both the King and JFK.

• Oct 27, 2017

Rotten Tomatoes consensus said it best. Best film about the King and JFK

Rotten Tomatoes consensus said it best. Best film about the King and JFK

• Sep 04, 2017

Elderly Elvis and Ossie Davis as John F. Kennedy taking on demon in a nursing home- what else could you ask for? Quirky, fun horror-comedy.

• Aug 20, 2017

It has quirky humor and a definitely cultish feel to it. Impressive how well made it was with such a small budget.

• Feb 09, 2017

Such a wacky and hilarious premise. Looking back, it's not as effectively pulled off as the material would have you expect. I think that's mostly from a weak conclusion. Still though, this movie is fun as hell.

• Jan 17, 2017

Pretty good. Campbell is obviously good but couldn't help felling a little disappointed afterwards.