Buffy the Vampire Slayer Reviews

• Sep 07, 2020

Terrible but hilarious movie starring some beautiful woman like Hillary swank. She's the best part of the movie.

• Jul 10, 2020

Not the game changer the tv show is but there is enough sparks of it to make the film work.

• Jun 22, 2020

So badly done it's funny.

So badly done it's funny.

• Jun 14, 2020

Love this film. Writing is great. Perfect blend of camp and comedy. Still holds up.

• May 26, 2020

i love this moive my forever ever movie

i love this moive my forever ever movie

• Apr 09, 2020

Buffy is a valley girl who learns she alone must stop the vampires in her hometown. Kristy Swanson is exceptional as the titular character, and Donald Sutherland is good as the "watcher".

• Mar 12, 2020

One of my favorites growing up. I haven't watched it too recently although I'm sure it's not as great as I remember.

• Jan 05, 2020

Goofy, but fun. A pale shadow of the incredible and entirely superior TV series that would come a few years later.

• Dec 22, 2019

I was gonna give more then 3 stars but I think 3 stars is fine. 90's nostalgia from my childhood loved this movie, I really wasn't into the t.v. show I saw some of it it was alright. This is a good movie based on that show Buffy a high school girl slays vampires how much cooler can you get go watch it.

• Oct 31, 2019

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is, like, totally fun, but, like, totally messy. I don't know if it was the director's fault or the editor's, but the movie jumps from scene to scene like a hyperactive teenager. Plus, the story seems half-baked…or maybe the writers were. If it weren't for Kristy Swanson, Donald Sutherland and Luke Perry, this movie would have, like, totally sucked.