Buffy the Vampire Slayer Reviews

• Aug 25, 2019

Great movie and the start of a cult classic.

Great movie and the start of a cult classic.

• Mar 04, 2019

Giving a good rating to cheesy-fun film from forever ago that everyone else loves to hate. Luke Perry, we watched this one in your honor tonight. Rest well.

• Aug 15, 2018

Teen inspired comedy

Teen inspired comedy

• Aug 10, 2018

It's fun to watch if your in the right mood.

It's fun to watch if your in the right mood.

• Jul 15, 2018

1992's original Buffy the Vampire Slayer, starring Kristy Swanson as the title character, isn't exactly a great film... it's a little too fast-paced, and the characters are mostly one-dimensional. The central romance is confusing and uninspired, and even the action sequences aren't necessarily very entertaining. The saving grace of this mostly pretty bad film is the nostalgia, which is stupid for me to say, because I wasn't alive in 1992. The way more successful TV show is far better and believable than this cheesy mess.

• Jun 28, 2018

Its a bit uneven at times but "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" can still manage to be goofy vampire fun with a bit of satire. Kristy Swanson really steals the show and manages to make it work. For those who love the television series this is something you'll probably despise but think of it as its own piece and just go with the flow.

• Jan 25, 2018

Still hilarious after all these years. Apparently those who did not see it as a late teen or early 20-something when it came out cannot grasp just how perfect it was at the time. ??

• Jan 13, 2018

I like it more than the show.

I like it more than the show.

• Oct 28, 2017