Captain America: Civil War Reviews

• 15h ago

This movie is amazing in every way possible

This movie is amazing in every way possible

• 2d ago

Best Marvel films of 2016!

Best Marvel films of 2016!

• 2d ago

its really force it. made a movie for chris evans who doesn't give a best movie for MCU

• 6d ago

This movie has one of the greatest stories in cinema history and it takes the characters that we really came to love over the years and pits them against each other. This movie is action packed and emotionally gripping. 10/10

• Jul 09, 2019

Superhero Battle Royale Time! The Verses movie that's Heavy in pure action, many scene stealing performances, and cameo's of new and familiar hero's to MCU canon. Captain America : Civil War is agruable in any conversation for the best Blockbuster of the 21st century and one of the greatest superhero movies of all time. Anthony and Joe Russo don't know what a sophomore slump is in the second MCU Action Movie.conflicting philosophies over Westphalia politics pull the Avengers apart for the best choreographed action sequences in Marvel Studios movies to date. The culmination of 8 years of Marvel Studios and the start of Phase 3 with a bang.

• Jul 08, 2019

...this movie blew me back to the 80s I absolutely loved this movie it is the best comic book movie to date absolutely amazing I definitely 100% recommend it

• Jul 08, 2019

The Russo Brothers are back at it again with non-stop action, a well written plot and dialogue, and a surprising (or two) new appearance to the MCU!

• Jul 07, 2019

Concept and plot makes a lot of sense. Russo Bros know how to direct great marvel films. Pacing is great and didn't feel like 2 and 1/2 hours. Movie adds a lot of tension and controversy which is a good twist in the MCU.

• Jul 07, 2019

loved this great twist but this was as much an iron man movie as it was a captain america movie

• Jul 05, 2019

Is this really a Captain America movie anymore? I mean it has his name, but let's not pretend like we don't know this is Avengers 2.5. In fact, this really should have been Avengers 2. Yeah, the story would have had to been restructured since the conflict stems from Ultron and Sokovia, but it could have worked. Onto the review though. The conflict in here is extremely well-done, looking at you Batman v. Superman, and you really have trouble choosing a side until you get to the end of the movie. Then, you clearly see who is acting off of emotion and who has a level head. Even then though, there is no right way to go here. Both sides are well done and they provide endless discussion for fans even after 3 years since its release. Everyone gets to have a part to play here, and the airport battle will hold up as one of the best action scenes for years to come.