Reviews

• 2d ago

Not Faithful to the comics and was boring but Samuel Jackson was great in it.

Not Faithful to the comics and was boring but Samuel Jackson was great in it.

• 3d ago

The worst MCU film that I consider to be nearly unwatchable. It has some redeeming things about it, like Samuel Jackson's performance. But overall, really hard to watch. 2/10

• Oct 12, 2021

it didnt respect much the original comic books, plus lame acting and weak history and development.

• Oct 11, 2021

Awful. Why do I make myself watch these?

Awful. Why do I make myself watch these?

• Oct 10, 2021

Brie Larson is a f*ing goddess in this movie. A perfect, god-like-strong hero goddess. Anyway yeah, I yawned through most of this flick.

• Oct 09, 2021

A hot mess from start to finish. I couldn't comprehend the so called "plot," so I tried to watch again. Five minutes in I had to shut it off to avoid nausea.

• Oct 09, 2021

One of the worst movies I ever seen, so boring & no plot at all, Brie Larson acting cool like a emotionaless robot makes the character even more dislikable than it already is, villians & CGI are also very bad.

• Oct 07, 2021

Between no flaws, no personalities, no emotional responses to anything, and vague powers that are so strong nothing can even challenge the hero this movie is a snoozefest. It also creates and then doesn't answer a few questions about the larger MCU universe but does answer (poorly) questions we never asked like how Nick Fury lost his eye, or where the name for the avengers initiative came from. I can not stress enough that they answer these questions really poorly while bad writing creates new questions they just are never going to answer.

• Oct 07, 2021

Mais do mesmo, a personagem principal é a pior do filme, se não fosse pelo Samuel L. Jackson eu daria uma nota pior.

• Oct 07, 2021

Totally full of fails, plotholes, and Brie Larson is son Hateful and nothing memorable