Charm City Kings Reviews

• 14h ago

It was great! To understand you must understand the life

It was great! To understand you must understand the life

• Oct 28, 2020

This movie is based off of the wonderful documentary called 12 o'clock boys. This movie sucks in comparison to the original.

• Oct 25, 2020

So much detail in this real life universe full of emotion is carefully caught and displayed in full splendor by director Angel Manuel Soto.

• Oct 25, 2020

This is GREAT movie emotions everywhere. Definitely better than I expected. A really must see.

• Oct 19, 2020

2 Thumps Up!!! A must see!

2 Thumps Up!!! A must see!

• Oct 16, 2020

It's one of the best written and directed movies I've seen this year!!! You won't regret watching it!!!

• Oct 14, 2020

great movie for teens, excellent child actors as well as adult as well as an interesting and gripping story with characters you come to care about and relate with. Definitely worth a watch.