Chasing Great Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

Such a great movie, even for not super fans of rugby!

Such a great movie, even for not super fans of rugby!

• Aug 15, 2017

Interesting documentary about one of the greatest rugby players of this generation. Remains humble as ever despite being one of the best All Blacks ever to have played the game. A genius of the pitch and a real gent off it. I still miss seeing this man in black! N.B. unless you know who Richie is and are a fan of rugby this probably won't be your cup of tea.

• Mar 12, 2017

Captain Fantastic. For rugby fans only.

Captain Fantastic. For rugby fans only.

• Feb 02, 2017

Absolutely loved this doco. Not just for rugby fans - it truly offers an insight into the mind of someone who is a pure genius in their field. This doco kept me on the edge of the seat at times, even though I did know the outcome of the games. The cinematography is gorgeous and the sound hits you in the stomach.

• Dec 08, 2016

Started watching it on the plane but just lost interest

Started watching it on the plane but just lost interest

• Sep 03, 2016

Brilliant look at a great man. True leader and inspiration. Exceptional footage of games and into the high pressure world of the all blacks. All teams should watch this and any would be leaders.

• Aug 31, 2016

I think America could learn a lot from this movie. About New Zealand, the Rugby culture, and one of the greatest athletes of all time.

• Aug 30, 2016

boring predicable and lousy this movie is no invistus sort of film its more or less and movie about the man that is overrated with moments of brandplace mejnt polted thoughout the film for the cost of making this film it might just become the most expensive advert and longest one ever made if only there werent ads made for the superbowl in existance \