Countdown Reviews

• Jun 26, 2020

Alright alright alright

Alright alright alright

• Jun 25, 2020

This is literall garbage, it is not scary, and the only funny part is the priest.

• Jun 14, 2020

the movie has a good premise, but the creature and the ending didn't please me

the movie has a good premise, but the creature and the ending didn't please me

• Jun 13, 2020

Lo que al principio parecía ser una película mala, resulta ser entretenimiento puro, con algunos momentos hilarantes, y actuaciones aceptables.

• Jun 04, 2020

It has scary moments, and fun, but this countdown is a bit far-fetched, and Elizabeth Lail impacts her performance, though not to the fullest.

• Tunde
    May 31, 2020

I enjoyed it! If you like horror movies/thrillers it’ll pass the time.

I enjoyed it! If you like horror movies/thrillers it’ll pass the time.

• May 30, 2020

if you're feeling up for some jump scare, this film gotz you

if you're feeling up for some jump scare, this film gotz you

• May 24, 2020

Overall, it was an enjoyable movie. It had some chilling moments and a few funny scenes into the bargain.

• May 17, 2020

Amazing work amazing horror like 10 or 15 jumpscares actually got me they got an amazing story they do a great job explaining the app only one complaint Quinn and Matt got to close to fast but that's it.

• Apr 29, 2020

Lots of jumpscares and moments where you want to close your eyes. A good horror movie!