Cowboys & Aliens Reviews

• 4d ago

Great idea. Terrible film. What happened?

Great idea. Terrible film. What happened?

• Jul 07, 2019

i was generally surprised how much i enjoyed this movie. its kinda cheesy and kinda random. But Jon Favreau does a good job getting the most out of his cast of veteran actors.

• Apr 15, 2019

I really liked this film. A bit of an odd one and there was no sequel, but perfectly enjoyable.

• Mar 18, 2019

This is cult artwork! Great film!

This is cult artwork! Great film!

• Mar 08, 2019

I never understand why there is so much hate for this movie. I loved the mix and thought it was entertaining to see cowboys with sci-fi.

• Mar 03, 2019

Great Movie, doesn't take itself too seriously.

Great Movie, doesn't take itself too seriously.

• Feb 18, 2019

Come on people this is a good movie. Itï¿ 1/2(TM)s a great concept cowboys and aliens and I think could have a sequel. Fun movie to watch Daniel Craig is a bad ass cowboy.

• Jan 13, 2019

Genre mixs are something that need to be pulled off right, which isn't always the case. And for this film, I actually think that it's not too bad, the concept is actually creative, despite its very silly title. And both Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig are good in this movie, as usual, and the special effects are also amazing and epic. But the problem with this film is the pacing. It's inconsisting, the first half was actually much more entertaining than the second half, which is fueled full of CGI alien action. And it is true that the pic takes itself a little too seriously. But anyways, I'll give this film the benefit of the doubt, and if you're curious enough to watch cowboys fighting aliens, then this film is for you!

• Dec 05, 2018

I really enjoy this movie, but I'm also biased for Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford. Therefore, I probably like this movie more than most people! Even though character development is weak for side characters and there are too many subplots I still love the action scenes and I don't mind the shifts in tone from seriousness to cheesiness. Plus I'm a fan of genres mixing together so I enjoy the sci-fi western narrative!

• Oct 24, 2018

Cowboys & Aliens is a disappointing film. It is about a spaceship that arrives in Arizona, 1873, to take over the Earth, starting with the Wild West region. Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford give horrible performances. The screenplay is badly written. Jon Favreau did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.