Creepshow Reviews

• Toni
    Jun 09, 2019

Wicked fun to watch! I saw this for the first time when I was 9 years old and it's still great!

• Apr 22, 2019

The film knows how to make itself a true thrilling Creepshow

The film knows how to make itself a true thrilling Creepshow

• Feb 03, 2019

i only need 4 words to describe this movie, disgusting, boring, and not scary.

i only need 4 words to describe this movie, disgusting, boring, and not scary.

• Jan 28, 2019

I loved nearly all of them. They felt really relatable and the special effects were astounding. The cockroach one was cool.

• Dec 18, 2018

Nicely reimagined homage to 50s horror comics balances humor with some nasty bits and is generally enjoyable, although the quality of the episodes vary considerably.

• Nov 28, 2018

80s anthology movie full of 80s camp and horrible cheese. 1 story was really good, 1 was ok and 2 were pretty out dated. Overall, if you're not into 80s camp and cheese then this movie definitely isn't for you.

• Oct 31, 2018

I think it could be a little better, but it's a pretty enjoyable anthology horror movie that is fun to watch around October with its unique style, dark humor, and some good performances.

• Oct 24, 2018

This movie is so unique that it really was some of the most fun I've had being scared.

• Oct 19, 2018

Though sometimes inconsistent and confusing for non-comic readers, this is an excellent and well styled horror anthology film.

• Oct 09, 2018

Everyone finds those films that to them very genuinely unique. For many films I can still think I can compare aspects to several other films been done before. This is one of those rare films that you really can't compare it to anything else.