Crown Vic Reviews

• Mar 31, 2021

This was absolutely the worst movie I've ever seen! Baldwin I know hates the LAPD. I can't understand how they would let him put such trash on film!!!

• Mar 23, 2021

It's like a low budget Training Day. Thomas Jane is amazing.

It's like a low budget Training Day. Thomas Jane is amazing.

• Mar 16, 2021

Starts like a training day by night and ends up not as fresh but more visceral, gritty and straight in your face. Led by strong performances from Jane and the two fellows crazy cops the movie is fully immersive in an endless, hopeless night in LA suburbs. Pretty recommendable.

• Mar 06, 2021

3.3 . Wasn’t the best but wasn’t bad .

3.3 . Wasn’t the best but wasn’t bad .

• Oct 10, 2020

A police procedural film that makes you think about your life so far and the life you want to lead. "There's a person you wanna be when you're young and there's the person you end up being. That's a hard reality to face." Yes, it's all been done before but the script is tight, the attention to detail is exquisite, the dialogue crisp, the action scenes are intense, and Thomas Jane is superb as Ray, the hardened veteran cop. The characters that inhabit this one long evening as a rookie cop takes his first patrol are well-sketched. Not all the plot-lines come together but that's also realistic. Some things get resolved, others remain up in the air. It's a B-grade film (with 5 stars) but listen closely and it will stick with you.

• Sep 07, 2020

If you like END OF WATCH

If you like END OF WATCH

• Jul 04, 2020

awesome. i want a sequel. thomas jane is a fantastic actor too.

awesome. i want a sequel. thomas jane is a fantastic actor too.

• Apr 06, 2020

Gritty reality of cop life? Dirty cops and some scary scenes for a newbie cop (married with a preggo wife) and a vet that takes justice into his own hands.

• Mar 07, 2020

Great movie. Many movies out with this idea, but I thought this movie was able to hold it's own. Recommend!

• Mar 01, 2020

crime after crime with not much of a real story.

crime after crime with not much of a real story.