Curse of Chucky Reviews

• May 16, 2020

Film carino per gli appassionati della saga,regge benissimo fino metà film. Da lì in poi trovo molto forzato e fanservice il buttarci dentro a forza elementi del 4°e 5°capitolo della saga che considero delle"parodie" della saga stessa..nonostante questo il film regge, finale nonsense a parte....non lo considero da tre stelle solo per quel finale.

• May 15, 2020

I love the Chucky horror franchise. I think he is one of the best developed horror characters and I always enjoy the silliness of it. I'm glad this franchise is still going and hope it has a good ending. If you seen all the other ones. Don't pass this one up.

• Apr 18, 2020

Best Chucky movie. I actually love this one.

Best Chucky movie. I actually love this one.

• Mar 28, 2020

One of my favorite horror movies of all time!

One of my favorite horror movies of all time!

• Feb 03, 2020

Apparently this movie is designated to make Chucky be scary again after the past terrible comedy movies of the saga. Curse Of Chucky brings the suspense back with a mixture of black humor, but sadly it gets really boring, dumb and slow sometimes.

• Dec 29, 2019

Very creepy but i like it

Very creepy but i like it

• Dec 25, 2019

La mejor película de la franquicia exceptuando a la original.

La mejor película de la franquicia exceptuando a la original.

• Nov 11, 2019

Wow this was pretty good i liked it a definitely recommend it and this gets a B+

• Oct 27, 2019

I regret watching this movie. Its plain and could've been way better. Thank god it's only 94 minutes.

• Oct 13, 2019

Terrible movie with an awful retroactive backstory for Chucky haphazardly shoved in. Worst Chucky movie since Child's Play 3 and that's saying something.