Damsel Reviews

• Oct 29, 2019

Offbeat different style , but entertaining.

Offbeat different style , but entertaining.

• Oct 02, 2019

This movie caught me by surprise. It definitely has a Coen Brothers feel to it. The visuals are great and it takes a huge turn in the plot halfway through. It will turn off a lot of people that like simple stories that don't make you think. People that like to see something new should enjoy this quirky western.

• Sep 17, 2019

There's no denying Damsel is a visually pleasant film displaying beautiful cinematography and while it presents a few unpredictable twists, the plodding, snail-like pace is very frustrating. It also drags on aimlessly in its second half with no clear objective as to where the story is headed then abruptly ends.

• Aug 25, 2019

Gorgeous cinematography and the feel of a Coen Bro's movie, but with a slightly softer edge.

• Jul 22, 2019

2nd worst Western I've ever seen. 1st would be The Ballad of Buster Shruggs.

2nd worst Western I've ever seen. 1st would be The Ballad of Buster Shruggs.

• May 18, 2019

Terrible. What a waste of Pattinson and Mia Wasikowska. I don't even know how they got talked into doing this. I know these two brothers are supposed to be something but it's not evidenced here. The jokes are telegraphed. They may as well add a laugh track. The script is lame, using modern terms in a period piece. Is that supposed to be ironic? Who cares because it doesn't work regardless . The timing is off. These idiots, ahem, auteurs cast themselves in the film ensuring that a stilted script is made further awkward by painfully amateurish acting. Some pretty scenery with cute animals.

• Jan 31, 2019

This movie tries to be funny but its not would definitely not recommend it.

This movie tries to be funny but its not would definitely not recommend it.

• Jan 31, 2019

what in the hell is this movie...... rob's accent is terrible.... omg what a crapper!

• Jan 01, 2019

Shockingly awful. I regret wasting two hours on this.

Shockingly awful. I regret wasting two hours on this.

• Jan 01, 2019

Understand what they are trying to do, but they just don’t have the dialogue for the characters who are somewhat interesting to make it an enjoyable movie to watch. Not terrible, but just not real good, missing substance and kind of boring.