Death of a Nation Reviews

• Jun 25, 2020

I really enjoyed revisiting all of this history. I already knew most of it but I was pulled together in a different way then I had ever thought of before.

• Jun 08, 2020

Dinesh D'Souza is a great historian and story teller. Must see of those who value history, even when it is being made in the present.

• Jun 07, 2020

Absolutely fantastic and historically accurate. As someone who studied history myself, it's refreshing to see someone tell the story as it truly happened rather than trying to cover up and rewrite history for today's political means. It's extremely relevant and I challenge everyone to watch this with an open mind and crack open a history book. Think critically, don't just believe what your left-leaning professors tell you but get right to the primary source documents and learn for yourselves. Highly recommend.

• Jun 06, 2020

Great subject and perfectly documented. Thanks

Great subject and perfectly documented. Thanks

• May 18, 2020

This movie was amazing. It accurately broke down American history and showed the strengths of our President. The way he is a champion against racism yet is lied about. The fact all the critics on here disliked this movie, shows that Rotten Tomatoes has some verified straight up bigots for critics. Really only a racist could dislike this movie

• Apr 04, 2020

D'Souza superbly illustrates the hypocrisy of the liberal left while exploring the historical roots of racism & fascism that stemmed from that of the democratic party and not the republicans

• Mar 05, 2020

Imagine Michael Moore documentary, but unfocused and full of shit.

Imagine Michael Moore documentary, but unfocused and full of shit.

• Feb 20, 2020

Im surprised by this movie if I could be honest with this movie. Im over here on anywhere near the left of the right but wow watching this movie I was think it might be a bad movie everywhere I look all bad reviews but I don"t agree with any of the reviews. I just going to say their is a lot of points in this movie when you watch it and look into it, a lot of the things in the movie could be researched and proven, I just wanna say watch the movie and give it a chance and take it in from an open prospective and you be amazed.

• Feb 19, 2020

This movie is pure facts. It is the one and only truth. Down with the swamp, down with the fatcats, down with the patriarchy. Make America Great Again.

• Feb 09, 2020

Superb. Everyone should watch this movie.

Superb. Everyone should watch this movie.