Death Wish Reviews

• 1d ago

Loved it !! Bruce Willis did what most, if not all of us want to do in real life. This was as good as the movie, 'The Brave One', with Jodie Foster, when she took the law into her own hands. The outcome was awesome, just like this movie.

• 5d ago

It was OK. Bruce Willis is always awesome in my opinion. There are some really good kill scenes. I didn't realize this was a remake. I'll have to check out the original.

• 5d ago

Run-of-the-mill action. Poetic Justice. Delivers what's expected.

Run-of-the-mill action. Poetic Justice. Delivers what's expected.

• Nov 12, 2019

I think a remake of Death Wish is a good idea, but this effort fell way short. Bruce Willis roaming the streets in a hoodie looking for thugs evokes memories of the vastly superior Unbreakable. Director Eli Roth pads the film with annoying talking head commentary from radio hosts. Instead of blood lust it plays like some MAGA head’s wet dream.

• Oct 27, 2019

This is a decent movie to watch, I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the movie.

• Oct 20, 2019

Although not original i'm awarding extra marks for an 'original feel'. Bruce is the perfect casting for this role, a man taken over the edge by all the bull crap happening around him. Well worth the watch if this is your sort of thing obviously people who like pg ratings or tame stuff will not mark this well. [Never trust a critic always see for yourself.]

• Oct 12, 2019

Easy to watch, classic movie revenging the family. camila morrone was surprisingly good

• Oct 11, 2019

Great entertaining movie with some minor philosophical questions. Great movie night movie

• Oct 10, 2019

This was an extremely fun movie to watch, isn't that the point? I don't get the critics score.

• Oct 06, 2019