Defending Your Life Reviews

• May 28, 2019

Smart, funny, Albert brooks at his nest!

Smart, funny, Albert brooks at his nest!

• Jan 31, 2019

The best comedy movie ever made!

The best comedy movie ever made!

• Dec 24, 2018

One of my favorite movies . What is life without concurring your fears ? Albert must have spent some time in therapy to write this script .

• Sep 22, 2018

One of my all time favorite comedies.

One of my all time favorite comedies.

• Nov 04, 2017

an all time favorite.

an all time favorite.

• Sep 28, 2017

Another entertaining Albert Brooks movie. Funny, interesting, not great, but enjoyable.

• Aug 02, 2017

I normally like Albert Brooks and this movie was pleasant, but without his usual zip. Not his best, despite a wonderful cast, and I was very very disappointed that there was not much of a part for Buck Henry.

• Jun 17, 2017

This amazing after-life story really makes you think.

This amazing after-life story really makes you think.

• Apr 27, 2017

If I'm flipping through channels and this film appears on my screen, time stops. And I would play this film on repeat if I could. Albert Brooks sweetly ushers us into the afterlife. We're all curious. And through the wonderful characters he surrounds us with who all have an affect on a looming fate, we are only left to cheer on the one thing we can all attempt to do well: Live life!

• Apr 14, 2017

Not Albert Brooks' funniest film, but makes up for it with a wonderful performance from Streep and a deeply satisfying ending. One of the best romantic comedies I've ever seen.