Detective Byomkesh Bakshy Reviews

• Nov 13, 2020

This movie is overrated. Slow, boring and the plot twist can be easy guessed.

This movie is overrated. Slow, boring and the plot twist can be easy guessed.

• Jul 12, 2020

I'm a big fan of Byomkesh Bakshi, this film took me to an another world, loved it. Want sequel of this movie.

• Jul 11, 2020

Suspense filled! You think you know who the killer is but it's not who you suspect. Sushant Singh Rajput does an amazing job as a jasoos. RIP❤️

• Jun 16, 2020

Turn off the color on your television and enjoy this great throwback to a 1940s Hollywood mystery movie. Believable acting and plot twists galore.

• Mar 09, 2020

It has a poetic beauty to it and is one of the best Detective Movie in recent Indian history. Keeps you wondering for a long time. Does give away a bit once during second play and that might take away one star but nonetheless a great movie to watch. Don't miss it if you like good acting, good story and direction.

• Nov 23, 2018

A great movie loved the way it was directed and was just an inspiration of Sherlock Holmes and not the same as the character was more human and acceptable would love to see a sequel. And also loved that they did not include any Bollywood songs. It's a must watch.

• Jul 31, 2018

An amazing and graphic script. If not for the alternative history depicted herein or the art direction, the story shall be remembered for its villain. In a way its texture is equivalent to that of Greg Yaitanes

• May 27, 2018

A complicated murder story with a bigger plan. A good experience.

A complicated murder story with a bigger plan. A good experience.

• Jan 24, 2018

Ambitious thriller. Good detective movie. Kudos to YRF for taking the risk for setting up such a large canvas. This is what the movies are all about.

• Oct 14, 2016

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it was nice to watch a drama set in WWII not set in a typical WWII setting