Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo Reviews

• Oct 22, 2019

What is that name and what is that script

What is that name and what is that script

• Aug 20, 2019

A funny film most of the time . Generic to the bone but in this films case, I thought it worked

• Jun 29, 2019

Classic early 2000s humor, before PC culture took over and men amonst men such as sexual icon Rob Schneider were allowed free range

• Jun 28, 2019

Some of the better movies Rob Schneider has done in his career.

Some of the better movies Rob Schneider has done in his career.

• Oct 29, 2018

Really funny movie starring rob schider. I was really shocked how good this movie really is. I thought this movie would suck because of all the horrible reviews but man, this movie is really good. I haven’t laughed this much in months.

• Jun 19, 2018

This movie has left an underwhelming impression in many, and I wander why: I consider myself pretty fuzzy in all matters, including women and movies, despite that I thoroughly enjoyed this budget comedy. It felt it was Hollywood comedy at its best: credible story, fantastic characters, most of them secondary, good pace, spot-on music, and yes of course, hilarious situations, characters and dialogues because it's comedy. All in a budget, even in budget time of less than 90 min, courtesy of Hollywood's elite supporting actor's brigade. Obviously it never could make it to honours because of lack of big names in the credits (and that little bit of extra artistry that money buys). Nevertheless, great movie with simple means, drawing on that enormous amount of comedy-making talent on the sacred hill.

• Feb 20, 2017

An adolescent guilty pleasure.

An adolescent guilty pleasure.

• Sep 07, 2016

Rob Schneider stars and co-wrote the script and his buddy Adam Sandler and his production company Happy Madison Productions is involved in this. It's just a dumb Adam Sandler movie, gross-out humor, too dumb. Rob Schneider plays Deuce a professional tank cleaner he's hired by Antoine LeConte (Oded Fehr) a gigolo. After Deuce breaks Antoine's fish tank, an order to pay for the tank he takes a job as a male gigolo. When he meets one of his costumers Kate (Arija Bareikis) he feels in love with her. I have to be honest I laughed some of the jokes work and don't succeed. 2.5/5 stars

• Jul 30, 2016

I quite like this movie, yes it's pretty dumb but it's also funny. I've seen it many times and it's always good fun.

• Jul 01, 2016

It's very funny and weird but the acting was terrible but thought it was very funny with lovable characters all throughout the movie