Dirty Grandpa Reviews

• May 11, 2020

A comedy so unfunny, offensive, gross and disgusting, it represents a low point on the careers of everyone involved, specially (and unfortunately) Robert De Niro.

• Apr 16, 2020

I had a good time with this film, very funny

I had a good time with this film, very funny

• Apr 13, 2020

De Niro has reached a real low.

De Niro has reached a real low.

• Apr 03, 2020

Fairly funny movie! De Niro and Efron are great in their respective roles.

Fairly funny movie! De Niro and Efron are great in their respective roles.

• Mar 27, 2020

Garbage, if I have to describe it with one word. At minute 15 I had to turn it off. It is very disappointing from Robert De Niro to accept a role in a shitty movie like that.

• Mar 19, 2020

Tre stelline tutte per De Niro, per lui e per chi ha scritto le sue battute. Il resto era meglio levarlo

• Feb 16, 2020

Godawful movie. I'm shocked a stellar cast would agree to be in this. Sure, there were some funny lines, on the whole, I found it dated, boring and aggressively unfunny. Robert DeNero's character kept taking pot shots at the one black gay character. I didn't like any of the characters, they were mostly just ugly, lazy caricatures and stereotypes. I couldn't believe a movie like this would still be made. oh wait, yes I can. I blame the Trump era.

• Jan 06, 2020

I'm sorry, but I thought it was hilarious.

I'm sorry, but I thought it was hilarious.

• Dec 22, 2019

Watching this moving gave me physical pain. Forcing someone to watch "Dirty Grandpa" could replace waterboarding as a (slightly) more humane form of torture. If this had been DeNiro's first movie, there is a strong probability it would have been his last.

• Nov 27, 2019

it had a few funny moments in the previews but i couldnt get past octagenarian robert deniro and a 20 year old having a graphic sexual relationship. it jumped the shark at that point of gross out humor to just gross.