Divergent Reviews

• 2d ago

I hate giving out bad reviews, but I love telling people who don't ask my opinion even more so here we go. As a fan who read and loved the books before watching the films I'm severely disappointed. I always pictured it as so much more than was given to us in the film. Plus the whole film is just so awkward!

• Jul 13, 2019

who hurt you tRiS. enough said

who hurt you tRiS. enough said

• May 31, 2019

An awesome original movie. Nothing like I thought - I thought it would be like a similar Hunger Games. Can’t wait to watch Insurgent.

• May 27, 2019

More prphecy of the beast coming.

More prphecy of the beast coming.

• May 24, 2019

The start of one of the most forgettable film series ever.

The start of one of the most forgettable film series ever.

• May 08, 2019

I see a love story, then I see feminism, then I see psychological issues

I see a love story, then I see feminism, then I see psychological issues

• May 05, 2019

Surprisingly more enjoyable than I had been expecting, but I'm not totally sure I think the underlying message about smart people being evil and trying to take over illegitimately is great, considering the modern world's anti-intellectual bent, and especially since it's wrapped up in a LOT of pseudopsychological bullshit. Still, bitch as I might about that, especially as a psych grad student, it's a rather fun film otherwise, if nothing groundbreaking or mind-blowing, and different enough from other dystopic YA sci-fi twaddle to not distract you too much with constant comparison against better films.

• Apr 25, 2019

Never works on the characters and half the time they're killed off without you remembering their names, should please readers of the original series though

• Mar 13, 2019

Divergent makes me want to return to District 12.

Divergent makes me want to return to District 12.

• Mar 09, 2019

The best of the young adult adaptations.

The best of the young adult adaptations.